Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Is this the line?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Mandi did you get some beauty sleep since the last time we talked?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Doesn't make up do wonders?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you think having a b-day party for my 3 year old at a waterpark hotel will be fun?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Oh, that sounds like fun! Indoors or not, isn't it going to be cold?

I'll be baking and shopping my behind off. How bout you, G? A date with the wife is a perfect start!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    While I love the idea of going to London, I do not love the way the dollar stacks up vs. the pound these days... can we all agree that New Orleans is a far better option for those of us who are stateside? And might I suggest that we should probably discuss which weeks would work better for those who might be serious?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Dawn can I say that sounds like real fun!

What kind of cookies you making Mandi?

Yes Date tonight...Did I tell you Wifey's engagement band broke for like the third time? So I told her that we need to replace the band. She knows we are going to the jewelery store tonight beacuse I told her to look for a new band. But I went out today and bought a rose and an card and wrote in the card. We will go to dinner tonight after the jewelery store. Jus wanted to make it special for her...you know?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Aren't you a sweetie?

I'm making all kinds of good things... banana, zuchinni, carrot cake/breads, rollie polly santa sugar cookies, white chocolate covered cherry shortbread, fudge, brownies, snickdoodles and chocolate chip cookies. I may add a few things if I have time.
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    need a taste tester?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Absolutely, you know there are no calories in crumbs right?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Do you know how good all that sounds Mandi?

Greg, you are a real sweetheart. :heart:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

How does attending my son's football banquet sound?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Sound like fun Sheila...Trophies and letters?

Mandi are you reading my mind?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    How come when I try to read your mind it says $8.99/min for access, must be 21yrs or older?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Yes Date tonight...Did I tell you Wifey's engagement band broke for like the third time? So I told her that we need to replace the band. She knows we are going to the jewelery store tonight beacuse I told her to look for a new band. But I went out today and bought a rose and an card and wrote in the card. We will go to dinner tonight after the jewelery store. Jus wanted to make it special for her...you know?

Can I just say this is super sweet?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    How come when I try to read your mind it says $8.99/min for access, must be 21yrs or older?

Lol...Do you know I was waiting for this?
  • mandipandi75
    Options

Is that all he's charging you? I feel cheated...
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Can I just say this is super sweet?

Thank you...all of you for saying so. Can I say that once you become comfy in a relationship with someone doesn't mean that gives you the right to never sweep them off their feet again? Do you know I acccidentaly saw one of her Christmas gifts to me and it sent me for a loop?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Lol...Do you know I was waiting for this?

Would I let you down?