**Question's Only**

Replies

• avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    did you miss me?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Should I go to my company Christmas party with Miseltoe attached to the back of my pants?

Will you also be blowing kisses?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    my lunch is just begining is anyone else as excited as i am ?

Pirate i would have expected you to say front too... is that bad?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Do you know I half expected you to say "front" but it's way funnier that you said "back?" :laugh:

Would you believe I was thinking the same thing?
  • avlama
    is it time to go home?
  • garnetsms
    Did you know I have 4 more hours?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Do you know I half expected you to say "front" but it's way funnier that you said "back?" :laugh:

Would you beleive that miseltoe attached to the front is reserved for people I like?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Did you know that I also have four more hours? :sad:
  • avlama
    did you know i wake up at 3?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    is it time to go home?

Were you working?
  • MissyJessy
    know why i hate the scrabble app for iphone?

because people make **** up!!! UT that is not a word you should not get 100 points

Eff you scabble app i dont want to play with you anymore
  • avlama
    is it time to go home?

Were you working?

is it work if i'm at work and doing MFP?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257

because people make **** up!!! UT that is not a word you should not get 100 points

Too funny!! I sometimes write the person I play and say.. CHALLENGE! Frazle is not a word, Frazzle is!

so, do you do what I do?
  • avlama
    so does anyone else have 30 minutes left? :-D
  • MissyJessy

Too funny!! I sometimes write the person I play and say.. CHALLENGE! Frazle is not a word, Frazzle is!

so, do you do what I do?

I didnt know that you could challenge it!! i figured its that crappy TWL dictionary with its made up bull**** words.. :explode:

I was getting so mad last night because i lost on UT and it was his last 2 pieces... not happy...

How do i challenge it?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257

so, do you do what I do?

I didnt know that you could challenge it!! i figured its that crappy TWL dictionary with its made up bull**** words.. :explode:

I was getting so mad last night because i lost on UT and it was his last 2 pieces... not happy...

How do i challenge it?

you cannot challenge it, I am saying that to them I type challenge because they got to know that that is not a word that they spell. Did you know that I lost a game too to something similar?
  • garnetsms
    May I correct you? According to the dictionary, ut is a word...

Definition of UT
    : a syllable used for the first note in the diatonic scale in an early solmization system and later replaced by do

Origin of UT
    Middle English, first note in the diatonic scale, from Medieval Latin, from the syllable sung to this note in a medieval hymn to St. John the Baptist
    First Known Use: 14th century
  • MissyJessy
    as if the person i was playing knew that they were just typing crap out because they made up like 6 other words prior.

The TWL dictionary also told me that Fuji was not a word... i was like ummm yes it is....

Im going to start doing that heckling the other players and the made up words on file.

but does that definition not say that it is a syllable? i didnt think syllables were words.....?

would you use that in a regular conversation? does UT have a meaning that would apply in a conversation?
  • garnetsms
    Would it not apply if you were talking to someone about the diatonic scale ?

When playing Words with Friends, I use Do Ra Me Fa So La Te Do because they do count as words. I don't make the rules, chicka.

I think Fuji is a a brand therefore would not be allowed no more than Reebok or NIke would be considered a word in their ruling. Does that make sense?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Fuji doesn't count because it's a proper noun, and proper nouns can't be used, right?