**Question's Only**

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Would you believe ONLY 3 MORE DAYS?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    If the year of the dragon is coming to an end, what animal is taking over?
  • garnetsms
    You know, I am not sure. Would Angel know the answer to that one?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Isn't it the woodchuck or beaver?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you know it will be the year of the Snake? Anyone born in a snake year? This might be the year for you...

1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025
  • mjpTennis
    Maybe my information came from the wrong magazine?
  • mjpTennis
    Anyone one else want to start 2013 by running 13 miles on Monday morning?
  • garnetsms
    None doesn't this describe to a tee or what?

Tigers may not be the king of the jungle, but these striped cats are no softies! Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it. Although they are magnetically charming and fun to be around, Tigers like to go it alone sometimes too. A Tiger's main interest is in following its ambitions -- and maintaining control. Tigers are courageous beyond compare and generally come out ahead in battle, be it in the boardroom or the bedroom. Seduction is one area where the Tiger is definitely king! Noble and warm-hearted, Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs. They're not just about attraction, though; ever on the side of right, Tigers will fight the good fight to the bitter end if the cause is worthy. Opponents are wise to fear this feline. A bit of caution is a good thing around Tigers, since they can pounce without warning. They experience mood swings and often feel things more intensely than others, the latter quality being both good and bad. They can react poorly under stress and are prone to emotional outbursts. This Sign's bristling sensitivity can send friend and foe running for cover. A lesson that Tigers would be well-served to learn is moderation in all things. Once these cats can find their center and direct their considerable energies toward worthwhile endeavors (as opposed to racing through life), they will accomplish much.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you think you can do it?
  • garnetsms
    Are you questioning his abilities?
  • mjpTennis
    Thinking yes, because there are recovery times between. Do you think that will help?
  • mjpTennis
    Are you questioning his abilities?
    Wouldn't that be the nature of this thread? :laugh:
  • mjpTennis
    Sheila, wouldn't you believe I am sitting here wondering how I could be even considering this? One year ago, I could barely run 2 miles with my daughter and now I am flirting with running 13 miles in one morning?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know I think the breaks may help you or hurt you. Sometimes its hard to get going again once you stop the forward motion. With breaks the fatigue might set in. I think the adreneline will help you a lot and you know I am cheering you on from the sidelines right?
  • garnetsms
    Sheila, wouldn't you believe I am sitting here wondering how I could be even considering this? One year ago, I could barely run 2 miles with my daughter and now I am flirting with running 13 miles in one morning?

Did you know I'm going to give you kudos for running 2 miles?

Although I do not know much about running (because I walk), I will have to agree with Dawn. Breaks could make you or break you. Good luck to you.
  • mjpTennis
    i think you know I am going for it. Hopefully the phone will keep the charge all morning. Can I thank you for everything? :cry:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Sheila Who was that a descripton for? 1974 was the year of the tiger
  • garnetsms
    Did you know where I looked it up, it said 1975 was the year of the Tiger? I was born Jan 28th, 1975

How confused am I? If you go by the date, it is Tiger. If you go by the year, it is the Rabbit.
  • garnetsms
    i think you know I am going for it. Hopefully the phone will keep the charge all morning. Can I thank you for everything? :cry:

Why you crying?
  • mjpTennis

Why you crying?
    Thanks for the support everyone. Is it really Friday?:drinker: And when you see me on tv the year after next leading the Boston Marathon, won't we all start crying? :smokin: