**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Is he buzzing enough to pop out of the bushes with his sword while eating mentos?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    did you forget the scary costume?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Is he buzzing enough to pop out of the bushes with his sword while eating mentos?

Cap'n and coke? join me on the couch?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    G, are you already buzzing?

Dawn, I'll be right over.

Anyone else like a drink? I got a full bar in the basement
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    will you put down your weapon before i join you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Would you believe I am turning down a night out, so I can hit the gym in the morning? WTF is wrong with me?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

That better?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Didn't you know that's completely normal for all obsessive compulsive workoutaholics?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Would you believe I am turning down a night out, so I can hit the gym in the morning? WTF is wrong with me?

Would you beleive I am going to run the trail tommorrow because I feel guilty? Do you no everything here is Orange?...Everthing...The trees the bushes...Love New England
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

That better?

Did you know you might give me a complex of wondering who I'm talking to?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Would you believe most of my MFP friends probably are thinking the same thing lately?....I am a little different than when they first met me
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    can i ask why?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Would you beleive I am going to run the trail tommorrow because I feel guilty? Do you no everything here is Orange?...Everthing...The trees the bushes...Love New England
    Have you ever seen WI in the fall? We are orange, red, yellow, awesome! Would you believe my run today was gorgeous?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    can i ask why?

Would you beleive my body change has made me more confident? Some back up Dawn and Mandy
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Have you ever seen WI in the fall? We are orange, red, yellow, awesome! Would you believe my run today was gorgeous?

Just like New England then? Do you love fall too
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Have you ever seen WI in January? Your balls will flash freeze to your leg.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    can i ask why?

Would you beleive my body change has made me more confident? Some back up Dawn and Mandy

I absolutely believe that!! May I tell you that I am pleased to have met you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    can i ask why?

Can I agree with the changes? Can she just go read the first 40 parts of the CCZE thread and find out herself? LOL Wait on second thought, noone should EVER have to go through that.
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    can i ask why?

I absolutely believe that!! May I tell you that I am pleased to have met you?

May I say thank you and the pleasure is mine? Can I give you a cheers?:drinker:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Have you ever seen WI in January? Your balls will flash freeze to your leg.

Can I just say, I have lived here my entire life and never ever had that problem?