**Question's Only**

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    touche? ....lol
  • bigphatcat
    DVS, Can I help warm those up for you? Here is your drink and can I say I have never seen a faster pirate?

Yeah, too bad for Wifey, huh?....:laugh:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    I'm good guys, should I bundle up? lol
  • DawnVanSlim
    DVS, Can I help warm those up for you? Here is your drink and can I say I have never seen a faster pirate?

Yeah, too bad for Wifey, huh?....:laugh:

Haha ever do the Polar Bear plunge?
  • bigphatcat
    Are you talking about Jumping in Freezing cold Water or something else?
  • bigphatcat

Maybe you should show off your running Jacket....Do you relly think I will waste my time looking at the jacket? :noway:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Can I get some of whatever Michael's pouring, and some kicks like Pirate got, please?
  • DawnVanSlim

Exactly, what else would I mean?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I get some of whatever Michael's pouring, and some kicks like Pirate got, please?

Nancy, would you beleive I didn't even have to get fitted for the running shoes? Sketchers GO RUN....about $70 at the Sketchers outlet
  • DawnVanSlim

Maybe you should show off your running Jacket....Do you relly think I will waste my time looking at the jacket? :noway:

Haha, I take it you liked my running pants? Did you know when I ran my 4 miles in 18 degrees they didnt keep me warm enough? Did you know the jacket worked perfect though?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I'm jelly, did you know I want new shoes?
  • bigphatcat

Exactly, what else would I mean?

Okay then, would you beleive 3 times on Adak Island Alaska? 1st time alone and naked. Second time (with shorts on) to win a tee shirt for the Polar bear Swim and the third time because A Girl was making fun of me for doing it the second time. Would you beleive I chased her down the beach and fireman carried her to the water, walked in up to my waste and fell backwards with her into the water. All of this while A crowd of people cherred me on. Do you know how many drinks I had bought for me?
  • bigphatcat

Haha, I take it you liked my running pants? Did you know when I ran my 4 miles in 18 degrees they didnt keep me warm enough? Did you know the jacket worked perfect though?

Do you really think it's the pants I like?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Okay then, would you beleive 3 times on Adak Island Alaska? 1st time alone and naked. Second time (with shorts on) to win a tee shirt for the Polar bear Swim and the third time because A Girl was making fun of me for doing it the second time. Would you beleive I chased her down the beach and fireman carried her to the water, walked in up to my waste and fell backwards with her into the water. All of this while A crowd of people cherred me on. Do you know how many drinks I had bought for me?

Wow, so its safe to say you have experiance with the Polar Bear plunge? Please remind me not to go anywhere near you when cold icy water is around?
  • bigphatcat
    Dawn are you thinking of doing one?
  • DawnVanSlim
    If I could find someone to do it with I totally would, why not?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Mind if I scram for a bit and get some of my monster work pile done?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Good morning all!! Did everyone enjoy the first day of the year?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Might I wish you all a Happy New Year?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    May I thank you and wish you the same?