**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Did you know I am excited it's Friday; therefore I am having a fantabulous day?

Jeff, I hope you get your issue taken care of soon.
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options
    Is it like the Mafia or the Boy Scouts?

Do you have experiance in either?

Distant dealings with one, and camping trips with the other...so which is it?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Let me warn ye newcomers...Some of the people in here get you drunk and get you to do things that you don't want to do. Isn't that right Ice?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Looked like a fun group, are you the moderator Sheila?

No I am not the mod. Dawn is actually the OP. She started this thread, kind of a spin off of our other one...chocolate covered zombie elves.

Can I tell you that you have made a wise choice? This group of people have helped me thru many days. I don't know if I tell them enough how much I appreciate them.

Aren't you just as sweet as pie? Do you know how much you whackos brighten my day?

Do you know I try? Some days I fail, but I get back up and try again.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    You've gone on camping trips with the mafia?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Let me warn ye newcomers...Some of the people in here get you drunk and get you to do things that you don't want to do. Isn't that right Ice?

Greg, didn't I tell you to shut up and remove your pants before coming in?
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options
    I can't believe my boss buys lunch every Friday, I better go eat...can I catch up with you guys later?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Did you know this made me LOL? :laugh:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

You got yourself drunk, I just took advantage of the situation :) But will you hold it against me forever?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    <<<Kevin do you know loose lips sink ships...especially on the distant dealings...lol...j/k
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    I can't believe my boss buys lunch every Friday, I better go eat...can I catch up with you guys later?

Enjoy your lunch, can I tell you this thread will be flipped by the time you come back?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Dawn, why isn't Greg wearing pants?
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options

no...but that could be interesting...ever been on an interesting camping trip Ice?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

What if I wore my Jammy pants in here?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    I've been on lots of interesting camping trips, may I tell you I know how to have a great time in the woods?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

What if I wore my Jammy pants in here?

Can you go and put them on for us please?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Enjoy your lunch, can I tell you this thread will be flipped by the time you come back?

How close are we? do you think one of my bosses wil come up behind me and ruin my chances again?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

You got yourself drunk, I just took advantage of the situation :) But will you hold it against me forever?

Is it fair to say I will hold anything against you for as long as I can?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Is it fair to say I will hold anything against you for as long as I can?

:drinker:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Does this suit you Ice?