**Question's Only**

Replies

• Good Morning all, cold one in Massachusetts but Sunny! Can you believe it's finally Friday??!! :drinker:
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    It may be your friday but i work 3 jobs so i never seem to get a friday lol forever stuck on a wednesday.

will you think of me working while you enjoy your weekend?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    It may be your friday but i work 3 jobs so i never seem to get a friday lol forever stuck on a wednesday.

will you think of me working while you enjoy your weekend?

Should I think of you when watching my Bruins tonight? Are you gonna cave and watch hockey after a while? Your protest won't hurt the NHL
  • MissyJessy
    its not just my protest pretty much everyone i know isnt buying their season tickets or any tickets at all, they arent even willing to watch the games on TV this year, Especially after the bull**** smug apology letter that the NHL put out in the news papers talking about the 2012/2013 season and how much they missed hockey... screw them

im not watching *pouts*

Is everyone on a hating lance armstrong kick now today? I mean common the guy beat cancer more than once AND is still a better athlete that 90% of us with or without drugs lol good greif
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Should I believe anything he said last night after he admitted to being a liar? On the other hand, why would he lie about anything now? It's a toughie, isn't it?

On the other hand, am I going to be able to resist the Friday office donuts?
  • baldzach
    Oh, and did I mention I'm a huge cycling fan, and I owe a lot of that to Lance? And I've been a huge Lance fan for a long time, even though I know and knew that he's a jerk of a person? And I think that if he raced clean in a clean field, he probably still would have won?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    did you know that there will be a rain dance Friday night, weather permitting?
  • baldzach
    In that vein, why do we drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway (at least in the US)?
  • bigphatcat
    its not just my protest pretty much everyone i know isnt buying their season tickets or any tickets at all, they arent even willing to watch the games on TV this year, Especially after the bull**** smug apology letter that the NHL put out in the news papers talking about the 2012/2013 season and how much they missed hockey... screw them

im not watching *pouts*

Is everyone on a hating lance armstrong kick now today? I mean common the guy beat cancer more than once AND is still a better athlete that 90% of us with or without drugs lol good greif

Do you think not watching is only punishing yourself at this point? It's settled enjoy...until next time
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Your what tickles when you touch it?
  • MissyJessy
    today is the day i think i may get banned from forums lol all this lance armstrong crap is making me banana's.

Anyways, i think im a little jittery thanks to no coffee for a few days then having the biggest coffee EVER.

Pirate will you enjoy the game tonight? i may end up watching some we will see i will have to cheer for my home team of course since for some reason we wanted to have all the young green players lol
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Someone is getting tickled in here?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Is anyone going to be here when I get back from heating up my lunch?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Damn Ice! Have I told you how HOT you are? :love: Ok, I'll be back...
  • bigphatcat
    mind if I watch?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Pirate, why would you wanna watch Dawn heat up her lunch?

And OMG no you haven't! But thank you so much for saying so :smooched: Could i say that it tickles my fancy to hear it?
  • DawnVanSlim
    My lunch is hot, how was it for you Pirate?
  • bigphatcat
    Don't you know your not supposed to talk to your stalker?
  • baldzach
    My lunch is hot, how was it for you Pirate?

Don't you know your lunch isn't the only thing that's hot?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Is your lunch hot too?