**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Is it a requirement to be a little insane to post on here?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    are you guys up to more shennanigans?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Is it a requirement to be a little insane to post on here?

Not really, but do you suppose it helps?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    are you guys up to more shennanigans?

When are we not?
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    :tongue: So have you found your halo YET! do you wnat me to look?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Yes, could you please help Willis find her halo?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Me? I'm patient. I'll wait for breakfast. But my boys, not so much. Gotta go. Any good designs for our fort out there?

Do you have a good-sized bucket? Lay it on its side halfway up the "wall" and pack the snow around it... when you pull it out, smooth the snow with a little bit of water to seal it and you should have a "window," right?

That is such a good idea! Know how sad I am that I haven't got enough snow to try it?
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Can't you see my halo?

You seem to have lost it... do you remember where you wore it last?

Lost? Never, my halo follows me everywhere, doesn't it?
  • willisda
    Options
    Me? I'm patient. I'll wait for breakfast. But my boys, not so much. Gotta go. Any good designs for our fort out there?

Do you have a good-sized bucket? Lay it on its side halfway up the "wall" and pack the snow around it... when you pull it out, smooth the snow with a little bit of water to seal it and you should have a "window," right?

Wouldn't you know that the snow isn't packing really well? WIth a great idea like this, don't I have to try it another time?
  • willisda
    Options
    Aren't I in need af breakfast? Shoveling snow, in the process of building a snow fort? Doesn't this make me hungry?

Are you not good at waiting your turn? :wink:

Have fun. Did you know crumbled sidewalk chalk colors snow structures really well?

Now this, I might have to try later, don't you think?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

That is such a good idea! Know how sad I am that I haven't got enough snow to try it?

It sounds like both you and Willis will need to try it another time, huh?

From what they are predicting, I could try this myself later on tonight... but maybe not, since the winds are supposed to go to something like 60mph?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options

Now this, I might have to try later, don't you think?
    It adds the coolest dimension. Can you imagine this is the cheapest way of building a pool in the backyard? (lots of blue chalk though)
  • willisda
    Options
    As the cute snowplow driver filled in the end of my driveway, he laughed and flashed me a smile. Now that wasn't very nice, was it?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    As the cute snowplow driver filled in the end of my driveway, he laughed and flashed me a smile. Now that wasn't very nice, was it?

Is this a euphemism for something that may have happened between you and said Snowplow driver? :huh:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

Is this a euphemism for something that may have happened between you and said Snowplow driver? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Good morning all!! Who else is so excited it is Friday?
  • willisda
    Options

Could it have been? I think he was just laughing at the amount of snow he dumped on me..
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

Could it have been? I think he was just laughing at the amount of snow he dumped on me..

Did you forgive him because he was cute?
  • willisda
    Options

Did you forgive him because he was cute?

Wouldn't I? I am a sucker for cuteness and a nice smile
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    May I just pop in and say good night and wish you all a lovely Friday?
  • willisda
    Options
    and that is quite the hello, isn't it? Good morning Pooh Bear....

Do you wish you got snow day too Tera?