**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Could be You having lunch and a cold one? I gotta finish some work and then have a party later. Did you finish the house work?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I'm eating a twix bar :) Didn't finish the housework yet but did you know I'm pleased to take this break with you?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Awesome....Can I offer you a beer and a cheese sandwhich or perhaps a caprese salad that I will eat later. Do you like ghost stories? Twix?...yummy
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    I love ghost stories!! what kind of cheese on your sandwich?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Just plain old American Cheese...But Imported Mozzarella an tomatoes later!!! would you beleieve I just wrote about the house where I spent my childhood and some of my adult life on a thread titled "Ghosts/Spirits/Unexplained happenings? Good thread!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    How is everyone today?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Would you beleive Awesome Dawn? Congrats on the race...you got pics I hope?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    I prefer muenster on my grilled cheese but thank you :) I am great! How is lovely Dawn today?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    No pics this time around, it was too cold for pics. Although 1 person got a group shot, I may end up tagged on FB with it. Can I tell you this is the first time I have ever run in 27 degrees?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Can I say that seems way too cold for a race? brrrr!!
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    The running part was fine, can I tell you it was waiting the 30 mins outside for the race to start that sucked *kitten*? What does everyone have going on today?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Great Job Dawn!!! Nice to take abreak with you Ice! But this Pirate needs to get back to work if he wants to hit the weights before party time. Will you both have a nice Saturday? And check out my ghost story? I dunno If I'll be back later or not :smile:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    btw...Dawn, did I tell you that I am starting C25K tommorow?...I think I will start in week 2 or 3
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Ugh I hate standing in the cold!! May I wish you both a good afternoon also? I have to finish cleaning my house :grumble: also may I mention that your ghost story creeped me out?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    btw...Dawn, did I tell you that I am starting C25K tommorow?...I think I will start in week 2 or 3

Will you have a good night? I think C25K will be a great program for you! Can I thank you for all your cheering too?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Ugh I hate standing in the cold!! May I wish you both a good afternoon also? I have to finish cleaning my house :grumble: also may I mention that your ghost story creeped me out?
    You are going to leave me all by myself? Will you have a great day also?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    I will try! Do teenage boys and husbands ever stop messing up the house, or am I doomed?
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    want a lolly pop?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Is that your van out in the street?
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    want to hop in the van?