Turning 40 in 2013

Options
Anyone want to join me in a challenge to be healthier and more fit by the time we turn 40??

I have 65 lbs to lose and would like to have a good start on that by August 21!

Replies

• jonesdav254
    jonesdav254 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'd have to turn back the clock 13 years....I'm 52. Still, your timeline and goal are great. Keep your focus and you will be amazed at what you can achieve! If you need motivation and support, the friends on MFP are wonderful. I've dropped 50+ lbs in under a year.

Best wishes to you with your journey!

Regards,

Dave
  • juliefis14
    juliefis14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm turning 40 on July 21. I'm in for the challenge...
  • AnnieMcD73
    AnnieMcD73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I turn 40 in October & have a pair of jeans I'm determined to be able to wear for a birthday night out!
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to join me in a challenge to be healthier and more fit by the time we turn 40??

I have 65 lbs to lose and would like to have a good start on that by August 21!

Definitely! Just turned 40 this past November. Feel free to add me.
  • laughs4me
    Options
    I turn 40 in Dec, count me in!
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I used turning 40 (this past August) as a motivator to get into shape .....and it worked beautifully!

Forty is awesome!:heart:
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    40 in September here. I am in great shape (need to lose a little though) so I am up for any challenge
  • Ierardia
    Ierardia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in August and started walking in November. I have lost 32 pounds since and think 40 was a GREAT starting point! I recently started to incorporate jogging into my walks and have found a new passion. Let's do this!!!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Too late for me, but I DID lose 30 pounds before 50 (still 49!) so I know YOU CAN DO IT!! You go!
  • FunnyGirl613
    FunnyGirl613 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am turning 40 in September (which feels really far away).
    I started recently at 282.
    My goal weight is 140.
    I am currently at 265.
    If I can get to 230 by my birthday I'll be thrilled.