Biggest Loser's Migdalia...UGHHHH

Options
Does anyone who watches the biggest loser think that Migdalia should smile for once? She looks miserable and seems to be handling her problems the completely WRONG way. She has the biggest chip on her shoulder. I can tell right now, she is going to be my LEAST favorite contestant just because of the negative vibe she sends. She needs to have a more postivite outlook and be blessed that she is on the show, and take advantage of it and lose the frown..turn it upside down haha!! UGHH

Replies

• Jessica135
    Options
    ya i definitely agree but michael also drives me nuts i think he is to lazy and doesnt wanna be there and it driving me crazy
  • ramonad
    ramonad Posts: 14
    Options
    hopefully she will get that stick out of her butt before shows end. i really think michael should have went home! it's so disrespectful for him to be screwing off when everyone put their heart into it. cant wait to see what the deal is with the red team. i can not stand them to begin with. she is obviously up to something and i hope they figure it out! it's awful, there are so many people who NEED to be there and i honestly think she is a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I agree about Migdalia. Hopefully she can work through her problems. All I have to say for the red team is KARMA IS A B***H! I know its a game but come on be woman enough to own up to the fact that the game is more important to you than your health. We are not stupid everyone can see what you are doing. It will bite you in the butt Red Team!
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I hate red team too!! They dont seem excited to be there. I like the cute girl in the purple i forgot her name. She seems so sweet! I cant wait to see which team comes back after the 30 days...im anxiously awaiting...i hope Sunshine and her dad do. It broke my heart that shes 23 and never had a first kiss..
  • missyammerman
    Options
    Glad we all seem to agree on the teams. The gray team seems very positive and outgoing. Midgalia totally had an attitude....that team blamed it on Jillian, but she was in a bad mood before Jillian even said anything to her. The guy on the white team DEFINITELY should have went home....I know that the mom wanted him to stay for his health, but if he doesn't care then what is the point.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Red team is only there to play the game. She had her excuse already worked up. It looks like it gets even worse next week according to the previews. I just have a hard time believing anyone who screams "my integrity is my life!!!" Really, her whole life?? She puts integrity over her marriage? Do they have kids? She's lying right there. Intergrity my *kitten*!! I really can't get a reading on him. I'm not sure if he is just whipped and going along with whatever his wife wants or if he wants to play the game as much as she does. He didn't throw the weigh in last week like she did, so I'm not sure.

I'm hoping for Sunshine, too. I actually think I like both the teams at home better than some of the teams that are there.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Oh, and the white team shouldn't be mad about the gray team picking them for the swap. The mom's percentage was actually lower. They would have been under the line either way. I hope Michael isn't ugly to the gray team about it.
  • Bernadette69
    Options
    Lovin the gray team right now! Michael needs to work it up.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much in agreement with everybody. I really think what they need is a wake up call. I believe that may happen for Michael now that his mom went home. I really don't get Migdalia. I think there is some deeper underlying issue with her that will come out later.

As far as the red team goes, I totally think she's playing the game. The preview for next week, she says, "Are you sure the scale is right?" Or something to that effect. Now THAT is the stuff that makes me want people gone. I can kind of understand Michael staying... he has had a lifetime of behaviors that got him to the point where he's at. That's not magically going to change just because he's there. He's there to learn, and will hopefully learn to change that about himself. But that stupid game play needs to go. I was so proud of the grey team and them trying their best despite having immunity. THAT'S what it's all about!

Did everybody go on and do the pound for pound challenge? I encourage everyone to do that!
  • meganwojo
    Options
    I understand, being a mom now, I would do ANYTHING above and beyond for my son, so I can see where Maria was coming from. Red team lady(dont even know her name..shes very forgetable to me) clearly ate way above her calorie intake or something. If she was working out to the extent she should have, she would have at least lost 5 lbs in my opinion. She doesnt even have a vision of next week, she basically said she can care less and wants to eat a cheeseburger. That right there shows she has no ambition. I hope if Michael doesnt prove himself next week and is below..he needs to get canned. I love grey team too, they seem very true and diligent with their workouts!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I watchedmy first episode of BL last night (it was a repea due to the SuperBowl) and Migdalia has a huge problem! Bob told Jillian to let loose on her, and Jillian did, and she walked out. And Jillian followed - but I found everything Jillian was saying about emotions andstuff to make sense. I really liked her approach - although if it was me I may not have. Either way, I'm a Jillian fan now :)
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I personally like all the teams except the red. They are annoying compulsive liars and i can't wait to see them go back home to texas. The problem with the green team is that very highstrong and bent on the thought that crying is a sign of weakness. And to be truthful, alot of puerto ricans think the same way. I went to school with them for my whole like and was friends with some of them. They are really like that. If you are in the click, they are really nice. But if your not, well that sucks. I don't think jillian or anyone could change that. I also feel that the stress of migdalia's husband going to iraq while she was on the show really took a toll on her and she wanted to go home. I don't think she knew that he was going back to iraq when she auditioned. I think their is alot to the story that we don't know.
  • marybailey
    marybailey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could not believe that the pink girl Ashley had her mother do the challenge. She is 27 years old and her mother is over 50. Her mother is smaller than her but youth usually has more strength and stamina than age. And the Red Team Melissa is a lawyer - that's why she says her integrity is her life. She is still not really friendly and is clearly there to win the game. I love Stephanie (purple) - so sweet!
  • meganwojo
    Options
    I like Stephanie and Im so glad sunshine and her father came back. They seem very warm hearted. Red team...where do I begin? Ugh Melissa is beyond drama...Migdalia was a saint compared to her haha. Im loving this season so far. I hope Melissa goes home this week! Im tired of them winning immunity! And I loved how she carried on crying to Bob that she couldnt do 6 reps of the weights, yet she has had 2 children..which if you ask me..is alot harder then using your leg muscles to push up weights. Just do it and stop *****ing. If she was there for the weight loss and change in her life, she would be striving with every bone in her body to do the workouts to the max, shes lazy and her voice goes right through me. Shows shes only there for the game. I wish someone would tell her off! Cant wait to see what olympic day brings!
  • momie0205
    Options
    I HATE the red team.
  • jana1124
    jana1124 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Melissa is just like the crazy girl from last season!! I cannot stand them!

Migdalia's team both just don't cope with anything the right way.. they just suck it up!!! And it shows!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Well said meganwojo. Thats how i feel about the red team too. But i will give them credit that they make good television. Everyone loves watching crazy people