General Hospital

Options
robbienjill
robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
So I seen someone had a topic for Days of Our Lives and had to wonder are there any General Hospital Fans out there?? I love the new Lucky. I think he may be going a lil crazy though now that he knows Nicholas and Elizabeth slept together!!! Woohooo this is great. So what do yall think and who is YOUR favorite General Hospital character??

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    The new lucky is actually the old lucky.

I've been watching all the channel 7 soaps since I was a little kid. I love AMC, OLTL, and GH! It's all my mom's fault! I hate that I can't make it home for lunch anymore so I could get my AMC fix. :cry:

As far as GH goes, my favorite characters have always been Brenda and Robin.
  • robbienjill
    Options
    Yeah I know...I love him!!
  • robbienjill
    Options
    Yes, I keep waiting for Brenda to come back on the show...
  • Sassy_Girl
    Sassy_Girl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting but I'm a Young & Restless gal.

Sassy_Girl
  • karins4
    karins4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love General Hospital but don't get to watch much anymore. When I was in college my parents took me to the mall on a visit and Paul Satterfield (one of Tracy's husbands) was there signing autographs so I got to meet him.

Then a few years go I got to see Genie Francis when she came back for a bit. Unfortunately didn't get her autograph (I was 8 people away when she had to leave!) but did get some pictures of her.

I will never forget Stone...I just loved him. I still have the tape from when he died.
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Love that show! I haven't watched it for a couple years now, but I adore it. I'm a big Jason fan myself.
  • robbienjill
    Options
    Yes, it was soooo sad when Stone died...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow, those soaps just never go away! They were all on when I was a little girl and I'm 56 now. My mom used to watch them religiously. We lived in a tiny town and she used to hang out at the post office or the grocery store with the other ladies in town and talk about soap operas. :laugh: