My 2 curses

Options
My goal weight is 30 pounds lighter than I am. I want to be able to fit into my old bikinis by summer. Unfortunately, I have some "not pretty" marks on my body from my weight- cellulite and stretch marks.

Anyone know how to get rid of them? For cellulite I figured exercise, what kind? For cellulite I figured coco butter or something of that sort, any suggestions?

Anything that works let me know!

Replies

• sweetteacher123
    Options
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but stretch marks are generally there to stay. I got my stretch marks 18 years ago when I had my daughter, and though they have faded over the years, they don't go away. Keeping your body moist and keeping a slight glow may help cover them as well. Cellulite can be dealt with, however. Shrinking fat by aerobic workouts and toning the muscles underneath helps! Some cellulite creams do actually work. Good luck.
  • miss_jun
    miss_jun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can try buying scar gel from your local drug store, it may still take a while for it to work and you need to put in on 2-3 times a day, but it does speed up the process of fading stretch marks. My friend also told me to rub coffee grind on your skin (you can use used coffee grinds), something about the caffeine helps reduce cellulite.