Over half way there!!! 17/18 down to 6 pant!!!

Options
amclaws25
amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
I'm on top of the world today. After trying on a new pair of size 8 slacks yesterday that were too big, I tried on some size 6 today...... THEY ALL FIT!! (Some snugger than others depending on style, but they FITTTTT!!!) I just about cried in the dressing room. I am the same size as I was in high school and getting smaller!!!!! Still wanting to loose more fat and get those muscles!!!

Me before..... 213 size 17/18 pant and 2XL shirt. Body fat wasn't measured in the beginning but I'm sure it was up there. LOL. YUCK!
7409416084_1c523883da.jpg
IMAG0146-1 by amclaws25, on Flickr

7409416182_76b80224ff.jpg
IMAG0147-1 by amclaws25, on Flickr

Now..... A size 6 (sometimes still an 8), medium shirt, 155 pounds, and 31% body fat
8101016155_6eab98f0dc.jpg
Untitled by amclaws25, on Flickr

8101028376_f3fb63b227.jpg

8101017161_35a7cb7df4.jpg

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    congrats!! You look great...and I love the coat by the way!! Keep up the great work!!
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Congrats!

I know how you feel! I am just part way there, but have been able to put on some clothes I haven't been able to wear in YEARS. What a natural HIGH!!

Keep up the great work, and keep yourself motivated by continuing to get new clothes in your new smaller, fitter size. THROW AWAY all of the bigger clothes. :)

Woot!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Just WOW.... That is amazing work. WTG!!!
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! you look soooo good!!!!
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Well done to you!
  • amclaws25
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your words of encouragement!
  • mickey120
    mickey120 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! May I say you look years younger too! Amazing job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLLY....Now that is awesome and look at your progress... Congrats
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    You look just fabulous Congratulations!
  • amclaws25
    Options
    Thank you!
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I agree that is a cute coat! I will never be a size 6. I'm 5 foot 9, so even when I weighed 140, the smallest size I could wear was a 10, usually 12. So envious.
  • amclaws25
    Options
    I agree that is a cute coat! I will never be a size 6. I'm 5 foot 9, so even when I weighed 140, the smallest size I could wear was a 10, usually 12. So envious.

Ah thank you! I do carry most my weight in my upper body which I HATE! I'm just ready for the boobs to shrink a bit already. Geesh. Lol. And I had my doubts about ever getting this small. Glad I was wrong. Can't wait to get new clothes! ;)
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Great job, you look fab! Also, I hope you got the jacket. Looks great on you!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Your body is rocking! The change in your stomach is remarkable, i hope i can get mine to go down like that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!