Down 150 pounds!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!
    Thank you for sticking around & inspiring us slow pokes!
    We love you.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Any specific exercises that you did? I am currently walking, sometimes running, and doing cardio videos. I also am working on doing a few sets of crunches, lunges, and squats everyday. I have a crossbow at home but haven't used it yet. Any help would be appreciated...you must have done something right to have lost that weight!!!! :)
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Wow you look great. Your eyes are even brighter and happier. Congratulations!!!!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!

You should be a poster child for MFP!!!!!!!!

As a side note, I have to ask, and if you decline to answer that is totally cool:
    Did you have a breast reduction? Or did they come off with the weight loss?

They just went a way with the weight loss, they went from a 48G from lane Bryant, to a 38DD at Victorias Secret! ( I love that part!)
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats goes out to you!! You look wonderful and so Happy..but I have a question if you would like to answer for me..Did you have to have any surgry for the lose skin after you lost or did it all work out just from exercising..I have alot to loss and I am really concerned what will happen with all the excess skin....And I still can not get over your before and after pictures..just amazing..you have really insipered me..THANK YOU:flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    In honesty, there are no words for what you have achieved. It's a startling and glorious difference!

wow, Thank you! I needed to see that tonight! I have had a hard week, doing all that I should be doing, all the right things, yet gained one pound, I talked with my trainer last night about it, and I have been feeling down. Thank you thank you, thank you! you picked me up to night!

Tami
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Congrats goes out to you!! You look wonderful and so Happy..but I have a question if you would like to answer for me..Did you have to have any surgry for the lose skin after you lost or did it all work out just from exercising..I have alot to loss and I am really concerned what will happen with all the excess skin....And I still can not get over your before and after pictures..just amazing..you have really insipered me..THANK YOU:flowerforyou:

the skin is just hanging around, no pun intended , haha.
    I dont like it at all, BUT, it is so much better than fat filled skin, I remind myself of that every day when I complain about it. I hope it will bounce back a little, but in all honesty I dont think it will, I have been very overweight for 20 years, I think it was just stretched out for too long. It all depends on your body and your story!
    Good luck to you!!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Any specific exercises that you did? I am currently walking, sometimes running, and doing cardio videos. I also am working on doing a few sets of crunches, lunges, and squats everyday. I have a crossbow at home but haven't used it yet. Any help would be appreciated...you must have done something right to have lost that weight!!!! :)

I do everything, and tons of cardio, lots of weights, and tons of cardio. Spin, Run, treadmill hills, step class, bootcamp, and weights weights weights! I am constantly doing something different cardio wise, but always doing the weights, and I am not bulky, I am getting tone, if I dont hurt the next day, I didnt work hard enough! my poor co workers always listen to me complain about a body part hurting! lol
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me. When I feel like giving up I am going to go back and look at your pics again!
    And, there is NO WAY you are 40! You look like you are 30! Even late twenties - I am NOT kidding!
    You look so happy and healthy! You make me smile!
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    well done you look amazing and no way do you look 40!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answer..I am in the same boat with being over weight for over 20 years and I have alot of skin..But I still have to say that you look WONDERFUL...Just remember you have come this far and to keep your head up high and look forward..
  • FBSKTR
    FBSKTR Posts: 3
    Options
    Amazing ....
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Banane21.gif CONGRATULATIONS :flowerforyou: I have been reading your blog, and you are surely and inspiration..The fact that you lost the weight through exercise and good nutrition is soooo inspirational... thank you for showing us that there is hope and that we just have to take it day by day.

FC-150pounds-1.jpg

YEAH YEAH YEAH!
    I look at my before pic and cant believe that was me!!

:smile:
  • monicadroc
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! Great Job !! You are beautiful !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!