MOTIVATION = MOVE TO HAWAII in 6months!! HELP!

Options
SO my boyfriend and I are moving to Honolulu, HI in June. That gives my a total of 6 months to be BEACH READY! AHH! I need to get rid of at LEAST 15-20 LB's before i can reveal whats hidden underneath these sweaters and jeans! haha.

Anyone have any really good workouts for gaining LEAN muscle. I already run about 1.5 -2 miles usually about 3-4 times a week. I know i need to amp that up and that is the plan know that i know what i am looking forward to.

ALSO on a side note apart from the workout part... ANyone ever lived, or currently living in Hawaii that moved from the mainland? I am really needing some insight on how to make this transition as EASY as possible. We are currently checking prices on APts, cars and trying to find jobs. However our plan right now is to save enought money to pay for the first 3 months of Rent and have cash stashed away so we have plenty of time to find a job. Anyone think we can find jobs in 3 months there?

Any ways... I just need some comforting words i suppose... I have lived in the midwest my entire life!!

HULA REVOLUTION!