Introduce yourself and add! Looking for friends!

Options
I'll start off with myself.
My name is Ashley and I'm 18 and I live in Colorado. Getting married in a few weeks and really pushing to lose weight because we're planning on going to visit my family (which I haven't seen since I was skinny) as a honeymoon type thing, and also because he leaves for Basic Training in February and will be gone until September because his AIT is a good five months.

I weighed anywhere from 105-110 (you know how weight fluctuates daily) and ended up gaining about 50-60 lbs in a year due to bouts of depression and eating my feelings, not going out or getting out of bed, etc. While I'm perfectly fine and happy now, I am dealing with the consequences of letting myself go and looking to better myself. Time to finally lose this weight I gained.

I was working out before and had another MFP account but ended up going back to my old ways because I was sick for a while and then just didn't start back up again. I decided to start over with this account, and also new workouts. I got this "Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012" game for Kinect and started using it today. I really enjoy it so far.

Looking for friends to work on this journey with. Feel free to add/message if you would like! (And I will add everyone who comments later on... but for now... I have to get back to my workout!)

Replies