Crazy canuck- Jan20, 2010

Options
Check in stayed the same....149.8- this is getting old. Just keep at it I guess. Best of Luck to you this week- I feel Wednesday comes way too fast-lol

GO Canada Go!!!!!

Replies

• Krystled
    Options
    Same as last week. I did good on the weekend not eating rink food at all... just home cooked meals thanks to my friends grandma! ;)
    Go Canucks Go
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, hope you had a great week.

I am the same this week too, 136.5 but I am okay with this. I did my measurements because the clothes were feeling looser that they used to and the measurements have decreased.

Good Luck to All. Go Canucks Go;-D
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post that it's been a whole year since I joined myfitnesspal and I have kept off the weight. I am very happy with this site as well as my progress- here's to my last 19 pounds- I am OK with 1 pound at a time. Thanks for being there- it's the accountability that I love. I do track my food every day- the good and the bad. Have a great week.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Weigh in today: 137.1 lbs. so i did lose some this week. im having a hard time eating all my calories, i feel so full when i do eat and then i have to eat more????:noway: i got pretty close yesturday to my calories so i guess im doin a little better.

Its almost my one year anniversary too of being on mfp . . . i think tomorrow actually. :bigsmile:
    Keep it going Canadians!!