Hi everyone

resormar
resormar Posts: 4 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Mark. I am a 40 year computer network administrator. I have been spent most of my life over weight and have tried about everything in the world to lose weight. I have always had great success in losing but never in keeping weight off. Knowing my problem with yo yo I decided last year to start a daily workout regiment and have managed to stick with it with a few breaks. This year I want to control eating. My hope is that I can find ways to fall in love with healthy foods and to integrate them into my diet for the rest of my life. I am not one who is looking for a quick fix and turning 40 has made that even more apparent. My goal is simple make progress in the right direction. I have started the year out on a good note. I have lost 21 lbs in just 2 and a half weeks bringing my weight to 281 lbs and I stand 5' 10". I found this place because I recently bought a iphone and it has an app for this that works great. I hope I can learn from all of you and maybe help in return. Thanks Mark

Replies

• tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    welcome mark....

your story sounds similar to mine... this site works if you use it! read all the info here, use all the tools.. and most importantly of all, be honest with yourself, especially when it comes to logging food... it can be a real eye opener!

Good luck to you!

Dana
This discussion has been closed.