Anyone from Oklahoma or close by?

Options

Replies

• urfitnesspal2
    urfitnesspal2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well I 've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma...
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My husbands stationed at ft sill, so for the time being I live in Oklahoma.... I agree, no offense but Oklahoma sucks.

No offense taken, lady. I was lucky enough to live in California for a few months, then came back here.. Worst realization ever seeing how litte there is to do!

I was raised in southern California and then lived in Las Vegas, NV for 6 years.... So moving here was like dropping off the face of the earth lol it was also the reason I gained weight (nothing to do and depression of being here).
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Oklahoma City Metro area.
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    *raises hand* Oklahoma City Metro area.
    yep me too
  • branhar22
    branhar22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live in Claremore. It is a pretty nice town. I was born and raised in Vinita so Claremore is definately an improvement! :)
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm from Altus and went to school in Norman (BOOMER!!!). After I graduated, I moved out to NM but I go back to visit family often.
  • IndyMario
    IndyMario Posts: 236
    Options
    Well I 've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma...
    Say, the ladies are insane there,
    And they sure know how to use it;
    They don't abuse it
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    I'm from southern OK near Lake Texoma and have lived here for almost my entire life.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I live in Claremore. It is a pretty nice town. I was born and raised in Vinita so Claremore is definately an improvement! :)

My Mom lives in Big Cabin (well actually closer to Adair). Claremore is an improvement!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bartlesville! Grew up in Ponca City, lived here for a year now.
  • myredballoon
    Options
    I used to live in Lawton, so I know how awful it is.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Just moved to OK, Yukon that is and we like it!
  • ashmayw
    Options
    Living In Ada Ok!!! Lived in Oklahoma my whole life and I don't plan on that to change!!!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Oklahoma City here. Go Thunder!!!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I've been in tulsa for almost two years now BUT... I will soon be making my way back to Alabama.
  • Xxlovinlife2012Xx
    Options
    live in Owasso, work in Tulsa... whoop \0//
  • AdrienneYocham
    AdrienneYocham Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I live in Kellyville. I was born and raised in Oklahoma. Live in several states; Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania. Couldn't wait to get back home. Guess I was just cut out for the quite country life! :)
  • cvwcorp
    cvwcorp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, Lawton is pretty rough for sure. Not sure what you're into, but try visiting Medicine Park and the surrounding area. It's 15 minutes north of you, in the mountains. If nothing else, it'll be a nice contrast to Lawton.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Well, Lawton is pretty rough for sure. Not sure what you're into, but try visiting Medicine Park and the surrounding area. It's 15 minutes north of you, in the mountains. If nothing else, it'll be a nice contrast to Lawton.

That reminds me, the peak of Mount Scott has a decent view.
  • KFilthy
    KFilthy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bartlesville! Grew up in Ponca City, lived here for a year now.

I use to work for 2 bands out of Bartlesville. Awesome town!