Married, overworked, and mother of 3... cardio what???

Options
Would love to make new friends. I am a nurse and work ALOT. Mon-Thur 18 hour shifts. In addition to this, I have a DH and 5 kids (1 joined the navy, 2&3 are teens, 4 lives with his mom, 5 is my blue eye blonde baby....and yes shes a BRAT) I dont have time for cardio.....heck SLEEP:yawn: is even a rare commodity. My workouts consist of getting away for 2 minutes while at work and running in place for 2 minutes. Sad right? Well i live a really busy life....I am lucky to get 6 hours sleep from monday mornings to friday night.:huh: My very low caloric intake is actually MD prescribed DUE to my busy yet inactive lifestyle. (oxymoron I know) My job is sitting on my butt.I drive 2 hours to work and back home. On Fridays I drive around and pay bills, run errands and grocery shop. Saturdays consist of actually sleeping in till abt 6-8 am and then I get a weeks worth of housework done and/or I do more errands or be "mom-taxi", Sunday...im exhausted and get my cooking done for the week. Monday....It begins again.:sad:

Replies

• Meriguz
    Meriguz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I understand the chaos sounds a little like my life but with only two kiddos. , feel free to add me if u need a supporter.