hello! looking for motivational friends!

I am a 25 year old mom of 2 girls. My husband eats whatever he wants and always looks amazing, but I guess I do not have the same genes :) The littlest one is only 4 months old. My max weight before delivery was 185 - I am now at 152 and am going to try and lose more but my main focus is being FIT and HEALTHY! I am learning to eat "real" food for the first time in my life, and MFP has helped me so much in the last few weeks to start doing that (I was eating so many carbs- I had no idea!!) I am looking to get fit again after a few years of yo-yo-ing weight/fitness. I was a dancer from age 3 to about 17- then a semi serious runner. I still dance but not at the level that I once did. My goal is to audition for a NFL cheerleading squad in the spring (2013.) I am not brave enough to post a pic yet but if anyone would like to friend me I would really love to have the company! I'm really into learning about dance videos that have helped people lose weight- or any other videos that have really helped people. I don't know many people in my town (we just moved from the south to the midwest) and would love some motivational e-buddies!

Thank you all!!

Replies