Down 54 LBS, I think I see it most in my face!

Options
xxcooneyxx
xxcooneyxx Posts: 221 Member
I never let people take pictures of me but here is one right before I started losing weight. My friend snapped it when I wasn't looking so It's a bad picture, but you can still see the difference from then and now. It's amazing what four months can do!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2aeo8hy.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/22j6nb.jpg

EDIT: I changed the size on the before pic. Hopefully it will work now?

Replies

• 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats on your loss :) cant see the before photos though...would love to see them for a little inspiration...
    congrats again
    :bigsmile:
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    2ntb8km.jpg

22j6nb.jpg

And both looks freakin hot BTW =]
  • xxcooneyxx
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations!!
  • Nanaface1
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! I need to lose like 73lbs. Have you just dieted or do you work out as well? Is so, what do you do? I just have slowed down and I think I need a little push or something..
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Nice work! and has anyone ever told you that you look like a prettier, more emotive version of kristen stewart?
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person and I totally agree about the way better looking Kristen Stewart thing!
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    Wow! You looked good then but you look so much better now. Congrats! :)
  • splitendswoman
    splitendswoman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nice work! and has anyone ever told you that you look like a prettier, more emotive version of kristen stewart?

I was thinking the same thing!!! You are really stunning looking - well done on your achievement!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I agree, you look great!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Such a difference!! Congratulations!!
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options

I was about to say the same thing!

Great work and very pretty.
  • xxcooneyxx
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! I need to lose like 73lbs. Have you just dieted or do you work out as well? Is so, what do you do? I just have slowed down and I think I need a little push or something..

I exercise but not as much as I should. It's 95% diet.
  • xxcooneyxx
    Options

Haha thanks. Last time I was this size I got that a lot. And now that I am here again, I am getting it a lot again. Thank you so much. I think she is a very pretty girl. As long as I don't act like her I am in the clear. =)
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! :smile:

Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!