Would love a group of support friends

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am on day three on this website and I am really liking it. It's a great tool to see where you are at and what you need to do. My name is Diana. I am 33, a stay at home mom to 2 little boys. I am ready to start my weight loss journey once and for all. I would love to have some more friends on here to support each other. Send me a request if you are interested. Good luck to you all!!!

Replies

• BoyMom43
    BoyMom43 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OK, this is my first reply (or post or anything.) I, too, just started here (day 4) and am mom to two little boys (5 & 8). My name is Elizabeth and I would love to be a part of your support group. What do I need to do?
  • fitnessnow
    Options
    I too am 33 with 4 kids.....stay at home mom. I tried on my own and its not working. So I would love to join a support group. How do we go about it?
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    All you have to do is find a group you would like to join and post on it. Most welcome newcomers even if they are several weeks into their group. There are groups for stay at home moms and diffrent weight groups. I belong to the beautiful blues groups and we always welcome new members. SO just find a group and ask to join. Everyone here is willing to help and support in any way they can.
  • sallymurph
    sallymurph Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Its a great place to start. Good luck on your journey.

386041.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Wraymum
    Options
    Hi , I'm not a stay at home mum anymore, but its the years I was that put the weight on. I desperately need support
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    :smile: Looks like you have a good start here just make goals and post them here.
    1. stay under calories