New !!!

Meah1080
Meah1080 Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all ! 29y/o female who finally realized that it is time to get healthy. I was totally sick and tired of feeling unmotivated and eating crapy on a daily basis. Now after only a few short days i've been eating much better and exercising daily !!! I already feel myself being more energized and having a brighter outlook on things. I CAN do this, I CAN make myself a healthier, happier person. Because I DESERVE IT !! Now all i need is a little help from some friends :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,318 Member
    There are plenty of friends to be had here! Find a couple "Motivation" threads or "Exercise" challenges and join in!

Welcome and good luck!
  • Girl you got this!!! Just take one day at a time, and remember, if you have a slip up in your eating you can always make your next meal a healthy one--I have cooked out of tosca reno's eat clean diet cookbook and it has brought health into my home. Check it out, it's so very tastey! good luck! :^)
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Yay Meah! I am totally with you. I have been lazy for a long time and I am sick of it. I feel my energy drain everyday and the weight gain has made me feel so lousy and it starts to hurt in places when I clean the house. Total YUCK!

Raise the roof to us!
This discussion has been closed.