Zombies! Run!? Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I love it. Especially since one of my favorite routes takes me around an old and mostly abandoned cemetery and through some wooded trails. Extra creepy. :happy:
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's SO worth it!!! Also, you don't have to run. I'm not allowed to do so with my joint problems, but walking works just fine. Like someone said earlier, as long as you increase your speed by 20%, it doesn't matter if you are walking or running!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's SO worth it!!! Also, you don't have to run. I'm not allowed to do so with my joint problems, but walking works just fine. Like someone said earlier, as long as you increase your speed by 20%, it doesn't matter if you are walking or running!

I mainly walk and then go nuts when when they chase me... Great HIIT!
  • bkidwell90
    Options
    I bought this app a month ago. It sat on my phone for a couple weeks before I finally tried it. My husband and I quit smoking almost a month and a half ago. Ever since then I have had more energy to get up and work out. (I gained 30 pounds doing a security job.) This app isn't only fun, but it has actually made me look forward to the next workout! I have been doing this for two weeks now. My first night I did a mile and a half, now I'm up to running two miles a night. The 5mph running that was killing me last week is now just a fast walk. I have lost 5 pounds withe this app and I couldn't have been happier with the money I spent.

19104475.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI they have fixed the music issue with iOS 6. Yay!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I've been curious about this app for a while...what exactly does it do? As in, what is the storyline, etc? I don't want to shell out the money without knowing what exactly it does.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    It's just a story line. The premise is the zombie apocalypse is going on. There are townships of people trying to stay alive. You are a runner - they send you outside of the city gates to do certain missions. You frequently run into zombies while you're out!

The characters are fun. You are connected via radio headset while on your missions. So periodically your music is interrupted with transmissions from the township with stories, information about your mission, or instructions.

It's really quite fun.