Hey YOU... Yeah, YOU... you are awesome!

Options
MireyGal76
MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
With all these mean posts going around... I figured I'd try blowing some sunshine instead!

You people inspire me. ALL OF YOU!

To the ones who are just starting out, with a long daunting road before them - I am so PROUD of you that you are taking these steps! You are courageous, you are bold, and you are determined! You can DO this!

To the ones who've been here a while, but aren't quite where you want to be... HELLYEAH! You rock! You're still here! You haven't quit! You're seeing progress, you're still determined, and you WILL do this!

To the ones who are FINALLY on maintenance mode... holy crap - how inspiring are YOU?!? You've been there, you've done it, and now you're STILL doing it! You changed your life, you made your goal. You are inspiring those who are starting the journey.

I look at my friends lists and their posts and I see some who've lost over 100 pounds! You've lost an adolescent! (Or a small adult!)
I see those who've logged in for over 700 days - my goodness what determination.
I see those who are ripped like you wouldn't believe. *drool* - sorry, can't help it.

Thank you - all of you - for making this trip so much easier.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Im only awesome because of those epic value of my friends who strive with drive and success such as yourself :love:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    now thats a fantastic post...added to the gorgeous pic by bringing out beautiful words
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

e8oxx.gif
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    :) YOU are awesome! :happy:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options

e8oxx.gif

hahaha...oh wow...that cracked me up
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

e8oxx.gif

hahaha...oh wow...that cracked me up

wow. amazing. hahahha :)

thank you, mirey! you too!!!
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    :smile: You are awesome! You give me great determination towards my goals...I want abs like yours

You are a Gorgeous Woman - inside and out!
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options

e8oxx.gif

OMG... I love this!

Also, you are rockstar AWESOME as well! :flowerforyou:
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options

e8oxx.gif

THAT'S AWESOME!!! HAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Im only awesome because of those epic value of my friends who strive with drive and success such as yourself :love:
    ^^
    This is exactly how I feel about my friends here! Very nice post, Thank you
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Beautiful words of encouragement, big pat on the back for you, restores my faith, most folk on here are lovely after all!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

e8oxx.gif

I can't stop watching this!
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    Nuh uh.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    With all these mean posts going around... I figured I'd try blowing some sunshine instead!

To the ones who are just starting out, with a long daunting road before them - I am so PROUD of you that you are taking these steps! You are courageous, you are bold, and you are determined! You can DO this!

To the ones who've been here a while, but aren't quite where you want to be... HELLYEAH! You rock! You're still here! You haven't quit! You're seeing progress, you're still determined, and you WILL do this!

To the ones who are FINALLY on maintenance mode... holy crap - how inspiring are YOU?!? You've been there, you've done it, and now you're STILL doing it! You changed your life, you made your goal. You are inspiring those who are starting the journey.

I look at my friends lists and their posts and I see some who've lost over 100 pounds! You've lost an adolescent! (Or a small adult!)
    I see those who've logged in for over 700 days - my goodness what determination.
    I see those who are ripped like you wouldn't believe. *drool* - sorry, can't help it.

this was worth the read! Thank you dear! back at you!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Nuh uh.

oh yeah... it's true... believe me... ;)
  • vals83
    vals83 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Totally needed to read this. Was feeling discouraged this morning. Thank you!!!!
  • tmgibson
    tmgibson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This is a wonderful post. What sunshine you bring!!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    thanks, I try :laugh:
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    Atta girl!
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your awesome!!! thanks for such a positive post :flowerforyou: