NSV -- long way to go but...

Options
Hello,

This is my first time posting in this category --- I still have a long way to go in my journey -- but yesterday I noticed 2 things!

1) I was talking to strangers as opposed to hiding in the corner of the elevator hoping no one would notice the fat short woman
2) I went out -- thats right folks -- I left my house for activities that had nothing to do with synagogue, work, school or the kids school!

Small things -- but just solidify WHY I need to make this journey!

How about you? any small NSV's that you have to share?

Replies

• thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Any you have so many more victories to come -- this is just the first of many moments of awesome.
  • andreajp
    andreajp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Omigosh I totally get the not talking to anyone thing. I would do the same thing.

I really notice my confidence level going way up even though I have a ways to go.

My two NSV's this week are that 1.) My collar bones are back! Whoohooo! and 2.) I need new bras. The old ones are on the tightest hooks and they are still too big.

Congrats on your victories! All these small things add up to a big victory if you ask me. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!