Where do you lose weight/inches first?

Options
Well I've been doing this eatting right and exercise full speed ahead for 2 1/2 weeks :drinker: I've lost 3 pounds, but I've noticed I am starting to look different! I don't have a measuring tape, but just looking at myslef I lose weight in the face very first :laugh: Then leggs/butt, and lastly stomach! This is a positive post, but I now realize I'm really going to have to work my tummy if I want to see the results I want :wink:

Oh didn't mention my arms, that's because there's not that much there to begin with :laugh: I'm working on toning those up too!

Replies

• shannahrenee
    Options
    I wish I would lose weight in my legs first!!!
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    I actually notice my weight loss in my stomach/waist/hips first. But I have a feeling my chest is getting smaller too. I'm thinking of getting a tape measure so I can monitor more closely.
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    My boobs! That's the only downside to losing the weight for me. I like having the extra cleavage but alas it's the first thing to go. :sad:

Then I notice it in my face. I've heard women generally lose weight from the top down. So our booties and thighs and tummies too are the last to shrink up. Bummer.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    According to my inches lost, I lose from my hips/waist first. My face has also drastically changed, but I had lost several inches off my waist and hips before I noticed it from my face.
    I haven't lost much from my chest at all. My shape has actually gone from a "pear" to a pretty impressive "hourglass." Woot! Now if I can just shrink everything evenly by about 8 inches, I'll be good to go! :laugh: