Sexy Pants

Options
timmy2strikes
timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
I did not get a sigle reply on this topis with the old subject line so now that you are here please help...

I am looking to get a new cell phone and provider. I have an android phone through Verizon and I am think of switching to Sprint.

I am kind of anti Apple... I do not own anything Apple and I think it is mostly because I don't want to be like everyone else which is a stupid reason.

I am leaning towards the Samsung GS3. Any suggestions or feed back about good phones and providers?

Replies

• dumbbanana
    Options
    I'm extremely disappointed.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You are such a tease. :grumble:

I have nothing further to add.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I don't like the iPhone, but I do like Apple computers.

I have Verizon HTC Rhyme..which I like.

Why are you switching to Sprint? Do you get better coverage where you live? Is there something it has that is better than Verizon?
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Talk about a bait & switch! What a disappointment!

I've been with T-Mobile for 9 years and will never switch. I love my android phone and I am also looking at a new Samsung. We do have several Apple products in our home though, iPod, Touches, iPad, and yes even an iPhone 4s for one member of the brood. Good luck phone shopping!

All that to say - I am rocking some sexy low-cut jeans today & I like 'em :tongue:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    How did you know my nickname for myself?
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    The worst FAIL of the day...................edit your original statement/question so we can enjoy this thread with such a good title:) !!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Let's hijack this thread with some pictures of real sexy pants.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and absolutely adore it. I'd highly recommend buying a case for it as it is pretty fragile (I already had to replace mine due to a drop that shattered the screen). It is very thin and that includes the glass. You're going to want the insurance unless you only ever use the phone while seated.

I have never had Sprint, so can't help you there.
  • acidglaze
    acidglaze Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The GS3 is an awesome phone. I have it on sprint. The only issue is Sprint's network is really, really, REALLY slow. Though LTE is slowly rolling out, expect a huge difference in 3g when coming from verizon to sprint. If network speed is not much of a factr, go with it. I love not having to worry about my data caps. And I will get LTE... eventually.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Check out the forums on Android Central
    http://www.androidcentral.com/
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Sprint is my cell phone carrier mainly because it is the only cell company where I get signal where I live.

With that said: I have NEVER had any issues with lag-time with my phone. Sometimes it's slow but it's typically when I'm in an area where any cell signal drops off. I love the fact that their data package is $80 and that's unlimited texting, pictures, data, internet . . . . it's pretty awesome.

As for phones: I have the iPhone and NOT because I'm a sheep and EVERYONE has it. It's because I have an iPad -- and again not because I'm a sheep and EVERYONE has it but because I was on vacation a few years ago and saw someone with it and I thought it was pretty awesome. Had they had one of the other tablets I probably would have one of those instead but as it stands I have an iPad. Any way, I love my iPhone. It's pretty much a mobile extension of my iPad.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I've had numerous horrible experiences with Sprint. I do not recommend their network.

If you're going to go android, don't cheap out. Get the top of the line (GS3) or go Apple. I also do not recommend LG or Pantech.

It really depends on WHY you are switching? What don't you like about Verizon? If you say "unlimited data" I will laugh.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Stopped reading after the first line. :angry:
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've been a sprint customer for 15 years (sheesh I'm old) and have been happy with my service. I pay $78/month inlcuding taxes and fees for everything (that's also because I get a 15% discount because of where I work, ask if your eligible for any discounts) which i think is a smoking deal. I just got an Iphone and I love it. I was the same way in that I hate following the crowd, but the Iphone is def worth it :)
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    boo-this-man.gif
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    boo-this-man.gif

this made me actually laugh out loud
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    boring post is boring
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Well that sucks, I thought we were gonna talk about how girls look hot in yoga pants :grumble:
  • Briteblu
    Options
    <~~~~~ Disappointed... I thought I was going to see SOMEONE in some sexy pants.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I hated being on Sprint. We couldn't make or receive calls from several parts of our home.

I love love LOVE my AT&T iPhone! MUCH better coverage than Sprint.