Is There Really A Secret To Weight Loss? What's Yours?

Options
I saw in a different forum *Different site* where someone said there is no secret to weight loss. I got to thinking about it and I guess technically there is actually NO general secret to weight-loss. I mean we all know that you need to burn more calories than you consume. Technically there is obviously a little more to it than that but in layman's terms it is your calories consumed vs. your calories burned that determines whether or not you lose or gain weight.

I on the other hand found out that there is a "secret" to weight loss. Maybe I already subconsciously knew about this secret but I never took it into much thought. My secret for my weight loss was my mental attitude change. I never really understood how powerful the mind is and once you decided to change your mind you can do anything. I finally changed my mind and decided that I wasn't going to live for food but rather I was going to live and consume food so that I could continue living and in that process my body would transform to what it should weigh! Okay, Okay, so perhaps my "secret" that I came to found out isn't actually a secret but to me it was! It was the magic solution for me and accepting the fact that I needed to change my mind on my outlook on food and exercise was that secretive and magic "Ahaha" moment. And that my friends, is my "Secret" to MY weight loss!