Replies

• strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Knocked years off you, you look fab!
  • JudeGilford
    JudeGilford Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Girlfriend, for sharing your story and pics. You are looking great and I'm with you -- it's doesn't have to happen overnight any more. It just has to happen. You'll find a way to get more exercise in -- after all, you have to be in great shape to hike all those national parks!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss, and your story, are impressive. You are very a very determined woman! Congratulations!
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Patti, It's so wonderful to read some more details of your story. I guess I didn't realize that we've been on MFP about the same amount of time. Be proud of all the lifestyle changes you have made this past year. Now that I know it's working, I've told myself that if it takes me the whole next year to get to my best weight and body composition, then "so be it". I look forward to another year of being MFP friends with you and encouraging each other. You look terrific!! Congrats!!! We'll get where we want to be together :)
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    All your hard work is paying off!! You look great!!

Is that Arches National Park in your weight ticker? I have been there twice, and I am proud to say that I was one of the three of our group that was physically able to hike to Delicate Arch. It was so worth it!!!!!! Love that park!!
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :smile: Stay strong!
  • suzy50minus
    suzy50minus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well I am just SO PROUD of you!! What a great accomplishment so far!! Ours stories are so similiar it is unreal!! I can say the same--if it werent for all the great people on here I would have given up too! I am cheering you on all the way girl! We also both LOVE Natl Parks...and who knows maybe someday we can plan to meet at one!! Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • yanablaise
    Options
    Awesome job. I know exactly what you mean. Keep up the good work.
  • MidgetGidget
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring. My Mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's about 5 years ago and it gets harder every day dealing with what's happening to her. I don't have all your other stresses, but that one alone caused me to gain 30 lbs in 2 years. But I realized that letting myself get unfit, fat and unhealthy wasn't just impacting me. I can't be the caregiver I need to be if I'm not healthy, fit and happy with myself. You are my motivation now.
  • tmbf57
    tmbf57 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I'm struggling with a lot of work related and elderly father related stressors and regained almost half of the weight I had lost. Now I'm back on track and in it to win, thanks for sharing your story.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! Congrats!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A bad photo prompted me to action too..... Well done on all the hard work.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! You look marvelous!:happy: I also gave up diet coke (I been clean for 14 years, now).:laugh: Here's to getting healthy! :drinker:

Thanks for the inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Good for you for giving up Diet Coke for so long! That is awesome...love your profile pic! I'm guessing that is Rialto Beach out in Washington? Just a guess but if it is, I LOVE that beach. The rocks on that beach blew me away.
  • jfcincoski
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your story.

You look terrific and should be so proud!
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    Remember slow and steady wins the race, it is a lifestyle change and your are doing great
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you for being such an inspiration!!!! You look fantastic!!! =)
  • AmyWobbleNoMore
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! :smile:
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Love, it! You look great.
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!