Looking for like-minded friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I am fairly new to myfitnesspal, and have tracked my calorie intake (on good days!!) some of the time... however, I have only just discovered the mfp community, can't believe I have been ignorant of it for 6 weeks! Still, better late than never.. I am a hopeless dieter, who needs some help sticking to the plan. I have no real diet plan though, and am hopeless at motivating myself to exercise. I have done 4 days out of 7 of the 30 day shred, but am pretty sure it isn't going to happen tonight! I would like some friends to help motivate me, and I will do best in return to motivate you. I want to lose 15-20 pounds, and am finding it slow going. Help!

Replies

• OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 on here, 80 left to lose. I am on almost everyday so feel free to add me, i"d love to help.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am fairly new to myfitnesspal, and have tracked my calorie intake (on good days!!) some of the time... however, I have only just discovered the mfp community, can't believe I have been ignorant of it for 6 weeks! Still, better late than never.. I am a hopeless dieter, who needs some help sticking to the plan. I have no real diet plan though, and am hopeless at motivating myself to exercise. I have done 4 days out of 7 of the 30 day shred, but am pretty sure it isn't going to happen tonight! I would like some friends to help motivate me, and I will do best in return to motivate you. I want to lose 15-20 pounds, and am finding it slow going. Help!

Hi! I've been logging on for 115 days now! I am usually quite good with my eating, and my diary is open. I exercise 4 or 5 times a week. I've lost about 45lbs since last year and have about 15-20 to lose, the same as you. Feel free to add me!
  • jabbajazzie
    Options
    Hey there! I was kind of (well still am, sort of) in the same boat as you. Before I started mfp, I a couple years ago I became a gym freak, constantly working out but diet was so poor that my efforts in the gym were pointless. Thanks to mfp, I've lost 7 lbs in a month, the fastest and most I've ever lost in over 4 years. It can be difficult but you have to stay focused and determined. Trust me, if you really want to lose weight or reach whatever your fitness goal is, you will do everything to achieve. And I will be right there with you to help you along the way! =) It's not easy doing this by yourself but the mfp community has the most supportive group of people that will pick you up whenever you're down! I'll definitely add you!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have about 15 more pounds to lose now and also struggle with getting the motivation to go to the gym! The main thing motivating me now is we're going to the beach in 3 weeks. After that is going to be the hard part! I'm going to add you.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I love knowing there are other people on this same journey with me!