Sad but true

Options
2»

Replies

• ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust saying, I am an art student and I do work very hard in school. I'm also earning a minor in business because I hope to own a shop of my own one day. I'm studying to be a silversmith. Not only does it take hours of studying, but also blood, sweat, and tears in the workshop.

That being said, I know I'm not curing cancer, winning the nobel peace prize, or even attempting to take organic chemistry.

But something to consider - in calculus you're graded on the numbers you produce by utilizing a pre-prescribed formula - in art classes you're graded on your vision and your soul.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    oh-get-a-job-charlie-day.jpg
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I will be blunt and to the point.

There are jobs out here. Stop with the excuses, whining and crying about how you can't get a job.

I have been laid off 2 times since February 2011. It took me about 9 or 10 weeks to find a job in 2011. I got laid off again in March 2012. I was back to work full time by the middle of May 2012.

You have to make looking for a job your FULL TIME JOB. No, ifs, ands or buts about it.

Even if that means you have to relocate. Just stop the whining and crying about it and do something to help yourself.