Who's dressing up for Halloween?

Options
bushidowoman
bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
I don't care if I'm almost 40--I cannot resist the opportunity to walk around in public with a ninja suit on! :bigsmile:

Replies

• dumbbanana
    Options
    Me.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    me!!!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    We don't celebrate Halloween in my country :(.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I LOVE Halloween and I am having a birthday Halloween party. Im excited to actually wear a cute costume this year since I lost weight:)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Well, what are y'all gonna be? Inquiring minds wanna know!
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    Meg Griffin.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Does this count as dressing up? I'm going to dress in normal clothes and then hold a sign that say "Spent my paycheck on rent, groceries, and bills. Need money for booze. Anything helps." I'm going as an honest panhandler.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I am.. but I have a gig that night so it kind of goes with the territory. Going as Thor this year,
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about ordering a female spartan warrior outfit since my bf will either be a spartan again or he-man again.. Been a while since I've been able to do anything for halloween.
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am dressing up. I'm hosting a Halloween party at my house. I don't know what I'm gonna be yet.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    im gonna be a g.i. joe and then a group of me and my friends are dressing as JoDeCi
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I will be the Queen of Hearts:)
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    ME! i'm 25 :) dressing up as a native american.. sorry if that offends anyone out there
  • Jasminebianca
    Jasminebianca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm rocking it out this year in the costume that I could not last year. 1920's Mobster/Mafia girl with my pinstripe suit, fedora, platinum blonde wig, fake eyelashes and all!! Oh yeah sexy mama I need a fake tommy gun though!
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My wife and always dress for Hallowe'en... for the kids, you understand, they enjoy it so much. My wife dresses as a witch and I dress as Bela Lugosi's Count Dracula, with cape, white pleated shirt, bow tie, black vest and black pants. A little costume jewellery finishes it. The only problem is that, this year, the clothes I wore no longer fit. I was thinking of dressing as Frankenstein's monster, that way I can where my hockey shoulder pads under a sweatshirt and one of my older, larger jackets over top. It's for the kids, you see, they kinda expect it.
  • KeepingUpWithKiki
    KeepingUpWithKiki Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm being Katniss from the Hunger Games!
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm being a "sexy" devil, and going to a halloween bash at a brewery which should be fun. I was planning on going as a milk maid, but sadly, I have a few more LB's to lose before I can do that, maybe next year!
  • prinlea2000
    prinlea2000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm dressing up but have no idea as what yet. I'd like to do something along the lines of Marilyn Monroe's material girl.
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    ME! I bought my costume a few weeks ago online. and it didn't fit.... tried it on again and now it does! yay! =D
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Already practicing my makeup!

15x03z6.jpg

35cecfc.jpg