Yoga

Options
Looking for opinions on yoga......started a class which is very basic very beginner. I really like it and want to know if more advanced classes would be worth checking into.

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Yes, they would be. Keep in mind that even in the most advanced classes there will be easier modifications of each pose that your instructor will help you do.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Depends on the intermediate/advanced class. Some are just more work, some have harder poses. Might want to stick with the basics for a little while, so when you do move on, you'll know what the instructor is talking about.
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Depends on the intermediate/advanced class. Some are just more work, some have harder poses. Might want to stick with the basics for a little while, so when you do move on, you'll know what the instructor is talking about.

i would agree with the above. not just for yoga, but any exercise class. perhaps ask the instructor if he/she thinks you are ready to move on.

just got home from my hot yoga session.

namaste.
  • cottle2
    Options
    Loving yoga at the moment, I have taken up anti gravity yoga. It is great for core strength and flexibility.