Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself

Options
Hello everyone! Ive been using MFP for about three weeks now and lurking on here. My Name is Russell and im a mobile mechanic here in the austin area. I just moved here from OKC about 5 months ago and decided with a new start, it was time to finally change my body. So with the help of my roommate (who is also loosing weight but is keeping me focused) we are going to the gym five nights a week. We split cardio (Elliptcal), 30-40 minutes and then do strength training 30-40 minutes concentrating on different areas every night. I have also started my diet, dropping calorie intake to about (average) 1500-1700 net daily. Im choosing to loose the weight so I can work on my truck better (when i couldnt slide underneath it anymore, I knew it was time to change. I know some people loose weight so they can be more attractive or whatever, but since im already very unattractive, I dont need to worry about it lol. Im very obese and my goal weight is in the 140's. Hopefully in the next couple years i can try and attain that. So yea, hi every! :)