New to Forums, Hello <3

I've been on MFP for a little while, but I just now decided to check out the forums.
A little about me:

I'm 22, female, 140 lbs 5'7" with a goal weight of 120-125. I'm not very active most days aside from chasing after my kids.

Most of my friends have never seen my natural hair color, although I plan to get it back...eventually haha. I have naturally red hair but I dislike it unless it's long. It's an copper red, so it's very orange to me. I dislike it most days but eh, what do you do? I'm sick of dying my roots every two weeks-month.

I love food and I hate food. I love eating it, I love cooking and making meals that have vibrant flavor. But I hate that most comfort food has SO many calories. I love my comfort food </3

I have two sons, an almost three year old, will be three in Dec and a 2 month old. My toddler is a terror, but such a sweet little boy and my baby is just a squishy, chunky little thing.

I'm currently in a relationship with a wonderful partner. We plan on marrying eventually, though we are not engaged as of yet.

We are a low income family, but we fair pretty well; I am a stay at home mom. Mostly because we can't afford daycare, I wanted to be home with baby and I love being with my kids. But if I could find a job that paid enough I would def be working. I'm hoping to find something part time for during the time my partner is able to watch the kids. He's on 2nd currently but most likely going back to third shift, which is very stressful on our relationship. So we're keeping our fingers crossed.

I usually have a lot to say, so my introduction might seem long haha. I'm a very open person who speaks my mind. It tends to get me in trouble sometimes but oh well. I don't beg people to like me, if they don't, watevs, if they do, super. =]

If you want to know more about me and my goals or just to say hi feel free to chat at me.

~Niki