Why I can not do it alone

Options
2»

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained weight SO many times in my life, THIS is the only time when I have really felt confident this is the last time. Why?

The accountability I have here....all my friends seeing what I am eating and what exercise I am doing. I am one of those people that works well under pressure and that is the kind of pressure that I need to push me along. Some people don't give a damn what others think of what they do here, but I do. And, in this situation, I think its a good thing. Everyone keeps me honest. And, in turn, I hope my success will spur others to succeed, too. :)
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    i know you are looking for people to motivate but until you find it within yourself you will not succeed...

your are totally right and I hope ... I know that I have flipped the switch in my head. thats the reason why I am here.

the first thing you should do is get some index cards and write some goals out.. down xxxlbs by xxx date... run a mile in xxx mins or whatever you want your goals to be write then down make them visible and read them daily.... also read then when you get down or unmotivated through the day if that ever happens
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Make progress, not excuses.