Detox / WEight loss tea

Options
2»

Replies

• LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Drink green tea at breakfast - it's good for your and curbs your appetite. It has caffeine, so don't drink too much!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    http://fittipdaily.com/drop-weight-fast-jillians-dandelion-tea-1152/

I know what you mean, people need to calm down. If you're healthy and have already lost weight you must've done something right. Right now you are just wanting to look even better for your event, that's all. I don't think that will be torture especially if it's only a few days.
  • jane987
    jane987 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    http://fittipdaily.com/drop-weight-fast-jillians-dandelion-tea-1152/

I know what you mean, people need to calm down. If you're healthy and have already lost weight you must've done something right. Right now you are just wanting to look even better for your event, that's all. I don't think that will be torture especially if it's only a few days.

Thank you - finally somebody who understands!
  • SycReid
    SycReid Posts: 14
    Options
    Less in take of fats and carbs. Increase the intake of fibers as well as water. You should compute for the right amount of water to intake though. You dont want to feel bloated or what. I actually think 8 glasses of water is too much for an ordinary person. (Based on some personal computations I made from my Pharmacy books.)
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    Geez people - settle down! I've already lost 6kg - I'm 56kg and 175cm tall so I'm by no means fat. I do take healthy eating seriously - just had a couple of bad days so I am wanting to be super strict the week leading up to the wedding.

I will not be 'torturing myself' or resorting to nibbling on mayonaise and cayenne pepper.

If you arent happy with how you look at that weight which gives you an underweight BMI then perhaps it's body composition you need to work on when you have more time than a week. That will make you look more trim than if you try to lose an extra kilo or so.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Geez people - settle down! I've already lost 6kg - I'm 56kg and 175cm tall so I'm by no means fat. I do take healthy eating seriously - just had a couple of bad days so I am wanting to be super strict the week leading up to the wedding.

I will not be 'torturing myself' or resorting to nibbling on mayonaise and cayenne pepper.

hehehe.I'm just avin a laugh. :smile:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

So, you're already medically underweight, and you want to lose more weight? You won't look any different, if anything, maybe just look ill.