Don't mean to brag!!!!!

Options
I know this is going to sound like bragging but I am pretty excited. I have been wearing a 20 -22 for about 9 years now. Today I tried on a pair of jeans that were a size 14 that were a little tight at first but after I walked across the room the fit just fine a little snug but I figure if I keep working out and making those all important food choices then I should be in a size 14 in no time. this is so cool!!! I definately praise anyone who is trying to get fit as well as those who have done this it is truly a cool feeling.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kaybee176
    kaybee176 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know this is going to sound like bragging but I am pretty excited. I have been wearing a 20 -22 for about 9 years now. Today I tried on a pair of jeans that were a size 14 that were a little tight at first but after I walked across the room the fit just fine a little snug but I figure if I keep working out and making those all important food choices then I should be in a size 14 in no time. this is so cool!!! I definately praise anyone who is trying to get fit as well as those who have done this it is truly a cool feeling.:flowerforyou:
  • charlsie15
    Options
    :happy:
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    Well Done!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I used to wear size 18, now im down to 16, and im think that when i get down to 14, i will be able to shop just about anywhere i want since most shops stops at size 14 unless they after a + size section.

but i want to go all the way down to 12 or even better a 10 !!

but size 14 is definitly great :) my friend is a size 14 and i always though she looked very nice.
    may
  • SoulfulLori
    Options
    Brag away!!!! You should post things like this as it is so inspiring for the rest of us! I can only imagine how awesome you must feel putting on those 14's. No doubt very soon they will fit perfectly as you must feel too good not to make it happen. I can't wait until I post how I fit into a smaller size!

We want photos hot stuff! Hee.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooo!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Brag all you want. I know I do when I accomplish something big with weight. It not only helps to keep you motivated but also helps to motivate others to keep going! Well done!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    You've earned the bragging rights and you should be telling the world -- particularly if no one notices the new you! :flowerforyou:

Congrats!
  • PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    I don't consider that bragging....I believe, like the Bible says, that we are to rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep. Your progress is an encouragement to others that this can be done!! we are all happy for you. bragging would be if you said "ha, ha, I'm losing weight and you're not!!" which I know noone on this site does. it's a place where we love to see everyone succeed!!

so congratulations!! :flowerforyou:

~Pam
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    There is a time to be silent and a time to BRAGGGGGGGGGG. YOu go girl!!!!! And I am joking I know you are not bragging and that you have earned the right to share your success with all of us. Believe me when I get there I will be SHARINGGGGGGGG to. Congrats!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Great acclomplishment!! I too used to wear a size 22 then got down into a 12, I just loved how I felt and I will admit kinda reveled in all the compliments, shortly after I got pregnant, had the baby and now am into a 14-16. I can't wait to get back into the size 12's. I swore to myself I would never get back up past the 200 lb mark, and so far I'm doing pretty good keeping that promise to myself!! Congrats on a job well done!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    WOW! Kaybee you have every right to brag, Good for you:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I used to wear size 18, now im down to 16, and im think that when i get down to 14, i will be able to shop just about anywhere i want since most shops stops at size 14 unless they after a + size section.

but i want to go all the way down to 12 or even better a 10 !!

but size 14 is definitly great :) my friend is a size 14 and i always though she looked very nice.
    may
    I know what you mean about buying clothes anywhere you would like, I have had to buy my clothes through Bryants for a long time. :cry:
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    You may brag away!!!!!! Great job:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jojom
    jojom Posts: 20
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! Brag away!
  • jojom
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! Brag away!
  • jojom
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! Brag away!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!:bigsmile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Great job....I know the feeling. This morning I put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't been able to wear in a year and a half...and they fit perfectly!:happy:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    BRAG!!!! You've obviously earned it! Congrats......:flowerforyou: