30 lbs down in 8 weeks!!!

Options

Replies

• lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    First, I want to say how happy I am for you that were able to leave an abusive relationship. I worked with domestic violence victims for about a decade so I know how dangerous and difficult it can be. Secondly, well done on the weight loss! You look beautiful. You are truly making lifestyle changes in all areas of your life, so good for you!
  • momoneygal
    Options
    All I can say is you are one STRONG WOMAN. Keep up the Great work. I am so glad you got yourself out of that abusive relationship. No one should be treated that way. WE are all HUMANs. Just remember to tell yourself everyday how beautiful and strong you are and you will be able to accomplish anything you put your mind and heart to. HAve Faith and keep being STrong.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..
  • sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman. Congrats on ALL of your accomplishments, not just weight loss, but taking control of your life! Very best wishes to you. You're GREAT!!!!
  • Kali_Dreams
    Options
    Romans 8:28

My Favorite Verse!!!! Congrats. You are doing a great job and as long as you keep God FIRST in everything you do success will be sure to follow. Welcome to the beginning of your new life!!!

Touched my heart!! Absolutely. This b****** won't hold me back !
  • Kali_Dreams
    Options
    To all of you guys thank you SOOO freaking much! If you're just starting out, never give up. Never look back. This is it, now or never. Don't make excuses, don't fall into societies trap. Be YOU, be HAPPY, seek GOD! Thank you guys SOOO much for the words of wisdom I truly appreciate it. Idk why the pics are huge but just look at my profile pic and follow me on Instagram lol kali_dreams
  • LTTX
    LTTX Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are so brave! You look fantastic!
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Good job, glad you decided to put yourself first. Women often forego their happiness to please others. I pray you succeed in your fitness journey. Add me as a friend so we can travel the fitness road
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow beautiful success story! With God all things are possible. Mathews 19:26 I love the courage you had to get out of that relationship and move all by yourself. So inspiring to seek God and he will open the doors for you. Keep up the good work and God Bless!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You did the right thing getting away from that fool. You are making your world a better for YOU thats all thats all that matters. Keep headed in a positive direction good things will come your way! Oh and you look great!
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Girl friend, you've inspired me in SOOO many ways - you just don't know!!

Keep keeping God first.
    The possibilities are endless.
    THANK YOU for sharing your story!
    ((HUGS))

:flowerforyou:
  • Kali_Dreams
    Options
    I love all of you guys through Christ!
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I cant see the pics very well but I can see the differnce in your face and that weight in that amount of time is fabulous !
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    yay!!! you did it!
  • jofunky
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!! you look great
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Your b4 and after pics are wonderful!!!! Congrats!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I pray you are blessed and favored in you new life, keep up the great work!!!
  • IngridRM
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! Keep it up!!!
  • sweetlady705
    sweetlady705 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are awesome girl!!! :) what a journey!! Way to go on the move and the weight loss!! I can totally relate.. But now we are stronger and happier!!! Looking forward to both of us reaching out goals. Congrats on your progress. ;) amazing. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!