Favourite Moment From Today

Options
MarlinWil
MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
Hi, all. Today I was thinking that often I forget to pay attention to the nice moments, because I get caught up in the busy or difficult ones. So I thought, maybe it would be a good thing to share a moment that I particular enjoyed or appreciated today, and to ask you to share your favourite moment, too.

Mine was seeing my two daughters (8 and 3) sitting on the grass, with our new puppy and our older dog laying across their laps. All four of them were completely absorbed in each other, and the puppy was nose-to-nose with my youngest, while the two older girls were head to head in a cuddle.

What were your moments? And thanks for sharing!

Wil

Replies

• Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I used to do this with my kids, when they were growing up. We'd sit at the dinner table, and have a 'best thing' and 'worst thing' of the day. If nothing else, it was always a great convo starter for children that said nothing had happened lol.

As for me today, I think my favourite moment is yet to come. I haven't done any exercise today because I worked, but I"m thinking I might take my mally for a night time walk.

Big hugs to you xx
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I went to a beauty supply store to buy hair dye and got offered a job there because, "We're looking for someone that has your look. /fabulous and fearless"
    Which made me feel pretty freakin' good about my still damp crazy red hair and the black nylon jumpsuit I was wearing :)
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I went to a beauty supply store to buy hair dye and got offered a job there because, "We're looking for someone that has your look. /fabulous and fearless"
    Which made me feel pretty freakin' good about my still damp crazy red hair and the black nylon jumpsuit I was wearing :)

Wow - that is a heck of a moment for the day. Good luck, and congratulations on both the memory and the opportunity! You certainly do look stunning in your picture - wow.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything from today so I'll go back a day. There is a paved multi-use trail that I often use that I have direct access to from home. The trail runs for about 30 miles from a lake and park on the east to some of the bouroughs in Seattle north of downtown to the west. On the eastern end, there are large grassy areas on one side of the trail and horses are allowed. While riding that section, I saw two horses and riders coming at full gallop from the opposite direction. I was thinking how beautiful they are to watch running in person and was a bit in awe.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything from today so I'll go back a day. There is a paved multi-use trail that I often use that I have direct access to from home. The trail runs for about 30 miles from a lake and park on the east to some of the bouroughs in Seattle north of downtown to the west. On the eastern end, there are large grassy areas on one side of the trail and horses are allowed. While riding that section, I saw two horses and riders coming at full gallop from the opposite direction. I was thinking how beautiful they are to watch running in person and was a bit in awe.

I agree with this. We have three horses and there is nothing more beautiful than watching my mustang gallop across the field while my foxtrotter is in full gait behind her and my son's older mare is trotting along with her Arabian tail straight up in the air! The freedom they feel while doing that is addictive and almost takes my breath away!