Not losing anything

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Deborah, I'm 22 years old, and 5 foot 3 and 146 pounds ( 1.60 m for 66.7 kg).

I have been on my fitness pal for only 3 weeks and for the last two weeks I haven't been losing anything. The first week it was my fault though because I didn't track for a few days and ate junkfood and then started tracking again mid-week.

This week, I promise you I have tracked everything I drink or eat before it touches my lips. I've been extremely careful at paying attention to all of it. I've also done exercising Ripped in 30 almost everyday.

Results. I have not lost anything. At all.

I am so discouraged, I have been on a diet on and off (weight watchers) for about 1.5 years and I've lost only about 7 pounds. I just came to my fitness pal to see if I could change that.

My diary is public. Could you please have a look and provide me with some insight?

I was thinking that maybe it was because I didn't eat back exercise but I have no idea.

Thanks a lot,

Deborah

Replies

• dbkrantz
    dbkrantz Posts: 138
    Options
    Forgot to mention.

I didn't lose 4 pounds in the first week, I only lost 1.

I had registered a long time ago with my fitness pal but never used it until a few months later.
  • menyeca71
    Options
    Just a few things that I noticed.. I'm no expert, but for me it's always helped..
    1. Stay away from processed food.. cooking from scratch is the healthy way to go
    2. Your carbs look too high.. I read somewhere that you should try to keep them between 100-150/day.. lower if your trying to lose weight faster..
    3. Your protein should be higher.. 1gram of protein per pound of body weight
    4. Your sugar also seems very high.. keep an eye on that.. but it also could be from the processed foods..

Good luck to you! :)