sexy burn

Options
how many calories do you burn having sex for about 20 to 30 minutes?

Replies

• ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    off the top of my head I can't remember, but I log it as low impact aerobics, high impact aerobics, or wrestling depending on the flavor of the day
  • zaidr
    zaidr Posts: 66
    Options
    i know i burn alot because i sweat alot and get cramps and im in shape lol
  • zaidr
    Options
    anyone?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    It's nearly impossible to gauge, unless you are wearing a HRM during sex...in which case you might get some weird looks that take away from the whole thing. Even then it would be difficult to determine accuracy. There are too many variables.

For one, are we talking grandparent-esque hip thrusting, or some crazy gymnast type ****, or BDSM involving pulleys, ropes, and hoisting weight? Like I said...too many variables.
  • Naomilette
    Options
    I have all ways wanted to know this, i count it as a work out and stress release lol
    But i guess it does depend on how fast how long and what your doing, are you doing all the work?
    to much to think about lol
  • zaidr
    Options
    me to!
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Here is a link I found the other day :) hope this helps! http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/sex-tips/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-110923 :blushing:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I usually log it as wrestling. I guess sometimes it could be easily compared to horseback riding. It would be significantly lower if a woman had sex laying flat on her back in missionary but sheesh where's the fun in that?
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    ..People really log when they have sex?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I usually log it as wrestling. I guess sometimes it could be easily compared to horseback riding. It would be significantly lower if a woman had sex laying flat on her back in missionary but sheesh where's the fun in that?

Ahahhaahahahha...I just got a mental playback of you suplexing some guy, then flipping over to land on top without missing a beat. That's ****ing awesome!
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    ..People really log when they have sex?

I don't. But I can see why some would. Sex can be harder than a personal training session