Dear My Fitness Pals, you are awesome...

Options
I've worked for 12 hours so far today and my eyes feel like pissholes in the snow.

I'm feeling a tad fragile and possibly hyper-emotional, but I just want to say to my MFP friends, new and old... you're the best.

When I think about how you help me keep on track with my goals and stay (moderately) sane in the midst of a hectic life...

...well, it just brings a wee tear to my tired eyes.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. I think I'm gonna have to find toothpicks to keep mine open, and when I get out of here, I have an hour and 15 minute drive home. I'm so not looking forward to it. To top it off, my neighbor above me is the noisiest sob that exists, and he keeps me awake half the effin day on the weekends, and my day off isn't until Tuesday. This is my second 12 in a row and I'm already sunk. Not looking forward to the rest of the weekend.
  • steven_goldilocks
    Options

but I just want to say to my MFP friends, new and old... you're the best.

Back at you. Now get some sleep.

S.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Back at you, sweetheart! Love this site!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Pissholes in the snow. :laugh:

My dad used to use that phrase all the time to describe my eyes in my glasses. :heart: (It was a term of endearment. Really. My glasses are super thick and do make my eyes look tiny.)
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would say the same thing for the support I got on MFP. I hope you do get some good rest!
    Take care!