Ladies

BADGIRLstl
BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Quick question... Will the boobies go down when you lose weight? If so, I will work 2X's as hard in the gym :happy:

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Yes... breast are composed of breast tissue and fat tissue... you're breast size will go down as you loose weight. HOW MUCH... depends on your body and genetics! But you should see some difference!
  • Haha, I hope so!! I'm waiting for the answer on this one too :happy:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    YES! Mine are already "shrinking" a little bit!!! Praise Jesus!!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    My girls are basically gone :( They have shrunk the most inches out of any other body part. I started out full C and now I'm a small B...I don't want them to shrink anymore!!
  • Yes they probably will go down!!! Mine did and I am so happy! Bye Bye back problems! I can also buy regular bras now instead of the ones with the large padded shoulder straps!
  • BADGIRLstl
    My girls are basically gone :( They have shrunk the most inches out of any other body part. I started out full C and now I'm a small B...I don't want them to shrink anymore!!
    How funny... I want mine to go and you want yours to stay. I'm hoping I can get two for one. Work out and lose weight and avoid breast reduction.....lmao! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Yes they probably will go down!!! Mine did and I am so happy! Bye Bye back problems! I can also buy regular bras now instead of the ones with the large padded shoulder straps!
    That is awesome... I am so looking forward to buying regular bras....instead of the ones as you speak of and the ones with the little ugly flower in the middle.....hhahahahhahaaa.... Those bras just aren't too cute and sexy......
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Hell I'm hoping so. Still after 50lbs I'm still a DDD. Now don't get me wrong my band size went from 46 to 40 but still huge in the chest area. I'm hoping I'll atleast get down to a D when I'm completely done. However, large breast run in the family.

So here's to wishful thinking!
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    I've lost about 25 pounds, and if anything, my boobs are bigger now (at least they look bigger). I think because I've lost in other areas and not in my boobs, they look even larger than they did before. I'd love to drop down to a D or even DD. I can't wait until the day that I can buy bras in a regular store!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    And here I was thinking I was the only one wishing and praying for a decrease..... funny....
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    ah, I'm so worried about this.

I love my boobs, and I'd never want to below a c cup ):
  • mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    I lost 100 lbs and went from a Small C to an A cup. Yes, they will go away. Genetics and how much you lose plays a role. :]
  • BADGIRLstl
    I lost 100 lbs and went from a Small C to an A cup. Yes, they will go away. Genetics and how much you lose plays a role. :]
    CONGRATS! I read your page and saw your pictures....what an accomplishment!!!! You are such and inspiration - You look awesome!
This discussion has been closed.