Is it possible?

In all honesty, is it possible to lose 10-15 pounds (in a healthy way) between now and mid December?

Replies

• jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    It probably isn't healthy to lose that quickly but by adjusting your diet and exercise now, you'll be a heck of a lot closer than if you quit because you couldn't meet your goal (been there, done that!!!). Good luck and remember the journey is about getting healthy; losing weight and looking even more amazing is just an added bonus! :)
  • JennMarieFitz
    JennMarieFitz Posts: 73 Member
    Thanks =) In all honesty, I just want to look stunning for my husband's Christmas party. It's the only time of the year I get to dress up! I guess even if I'm only three pounds down, I'll look better than I will now.
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    If you were obese that wouldn't be much of a problem, but just from looking at your profile pic I'm guessing the 10-15 pounds is probably the last weight you want to lose? And those pounds don't budge as easily than those starting a long journey.

From now until December I think you could lose 5-10, again that's just from looking at your profile pic not knowing anything else about you.

Just try your best!