• HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Pirate queen.

I'll post it in my profile pics. :bigsmile:
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Going to my first ever Halloween party next week (Halloween has started getting bigger here in Australia). Got myself a costume that's meant to be an evil Cleric/Priest from Medieval times, looks pretty cool :) Might get my face painted as well to give a bit more of an evil touch :p
  • joannaorgovan
    joannaorgovan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I went to one already and will do a couple more. I went as Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games. She's my idol!!
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm not too bothered about being scary really. Aslong as it looks good and preferably cool ha x
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    a fire fighter :) Risqué costume of course.

look HOT of halloween was my motivation!

I think the fire fighter outfit will be abit heavy to carry around although it would be handy if it rains or someone sets the party on fire!

Any other ideas x
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm going out to a popular street *For the town in Arkansas anyway* full of bars and dance clubs. I'm going as myself! hahaaha... Can I bring you (the O.P) along??? Hahahaha, I tease and of course just messing! ~(-:
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I'm brassic post-holiday so won't be going anywhere. I had planned on going out as Carrie when a social life was on the cards though.
  • 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm taking 3/4 of a cardboard box, painting it black, and going as a binder full of woman.
    willard!!she is trying to scape!
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a baby trying to burst out of my belly for Halloween. Seriously....saw a pic of it so I'm going to make it.
  • Hallucihate
    Hallucihate Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Jake the dog, from Adventure Time, and my best friend is going as Finn.
    Childish, but cute :p
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yeah buddy!!!
    I'm just going as "slutty and scary" LOL
    Got some cute haunted accessories, and am gonna wear a lacy, skin tight black dress.

"Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it. " hahahahah