Options

Replies

• emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Dirty martinis with extra olives....
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    cheeseburgers and buffalo wings, not together, but either one makes me go through a temporary sense of loss.

but then again, I still have them, just not daily.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my POISON is RUM

tumblr_maph4zAF6r1rq0hnm.gif
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    chips and dip!,...and once in a blue i gotta have cake!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Homemade bread and butter... not in moderation
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    Any casserole or comfort food like mashed potaoes, mac and cheese! It is not humanly possible for me to eat 1/2 cup like the serving suggestion of any of them! So a try to avoid it... but I have some chicken, cheesy rice casserole in my fridge right now! Hope the boyfriend eats it soon or I will.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Any casserole or comfort food like mashed potaoes, mac and cheese! It is not humanly possible for me to eat 1/2 cup like the serving suggestion of any of them! So a try to avoid it... but I have some chicken, cheesy rice casserole in my fridge right now! Hope the boyfriend eats it soon or I will.

I want to know who eats a half cup?!?!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    McDonald's fries
  • mbeverley1
    Options
    Jongfaith wrote:
    It is not humanly possible for me to eat 1/2 cup like the serving suggestion

Serving suggestions are bogus. A male construction worker can eat more than a bed bound 80 year old female. I've also seen serving suggestions like "Individual snack 1/3 of bag" - if it's individual, you'd eat the whole bag.

That's why I look for serving 'per 100 g' and measure with a digital food scale. As long as it's logged accurately to the gram, you are the one in control of serving size, not the corporation marketing department.
  • Hoover8it
    Hoover8it Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Cheese
  • Hallucihate
    Hallucihate Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Pizza, and cheeseburgers.
    It's funny cause I was a vegetarian for the past 3 years.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    extra sharp cheddar cheese, with lunch meat wrapped around it
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Food...I love to eat!

ditto
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Chinese Food - General Gau chicken dinner combo with pork fried rice, chicken teriyaki sticks and crab rangoon. And duck sauce to pour on everything of course.
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    pizza and pasta.. uugghhhhhh
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    chocolate frosty... and lots of bread...
  • f15htank
    f15htank Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    maraconi and cheese ;_;
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    Options
    Tortilla chips. I usually refrain from buying. I recently got some at Whole Foods, thinking they were a bit healthier & I could portion control. Not so much! :) They just need to stay out of my house.
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Crisps (potato chips to those of you in the US) - can't stop at just a few, so I really have to avoid them all together for now :(

I have the exact same problem! Walkers caramelised onion and balsamic vinegar are like my HUGE addiction, I cannot even eat one now cause I just can't stop myself so had to go cold turkey! boo hoo
  • EmmaFlosty
    Options
    Bread, Cheese, Crisps (Potato chips) I adore cheese sandwiches.